|Map type||Control Point|
|Released:||December 2, 2021 Patch|
|Developer(s):||Evan "Defcon" Leblanc|
Alex "FGD5" Stewart
Liam "Diva Dan" Moffitt
|Health Kits:||×6 • ×11 • ×1|
|Ammo Boxes:||×2 • ×8 • ×1|
Altitude is a community-created Attack/Defend map released during the Smissmas 2021 update. It contains 3 control points that need to be taken over by BLU team to control the old Husky Acres ski resort. Upon capturing any point, several shortcuts open up to allow BLU team to maneuver on the front lines faster.
Altitude was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Control point A
Control Point A is located just outside the Cliff's Rocks Inc. buildings.
- Cliffs: The Cliffs are an elevated piece of ground located right outside the Blu's spawn. On them is a small shed with a large Ammo and a medium Health pack
- Cornerstone: Besides the Cliff are a group of boulders in which one of the Cable Cars' pole is set. They provide good cover to the attackers advancing on the said Cliffs.
- Warehouse: This is a square-like wooden building which contains many boxes and crates, hence the name "Warehouse".
- Side Building: Opposite of the Warehouse is the Side Building. It acts as a flank route to the Cliff's Rocks Inc.
- Cliff's Rocks Inc.: A fairly complex building adjacent directly to checkpoint A. It houses the Blu's second spawn, while also acting as a buffer zone between the Point A and Point B.
Control Point B
Control Point B can be found inside the big wooden hut just outside the triangular house. It can be entered from above or below, with above granting a small health kit.
- Valley: Leading out of the Cliff's Rocks Inc. is a muddy valley filled with many rocky boulders.
- Gated Shortcut: Blu's third spawn. Also contains a one-way gate which can only be opened from the inside.
- Triangular House: A comically triangular house can be seen standing besides the B Hut.
- Water Tower: Right across the Gated Terminal is a wooden water tower. There are also some catwalks encircling it, which can be standed on.
- B Hut: The large structure which houses the entirety of B point.
Control Point C
Control Point C, and its surrounding area, is completely encompassed inside the Cable Cars' terminal.
- Server room: The central room of the aforementioned terminal. It usually serves as a forward base of operations for the Blu team.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added