|Teufort, New Mexico|
|Country: United States|
State: New Mexico
Population: 1280 (1968)
Teufort (also referred to as "America's Gravel Basket", "The City That Never Seeps", "The Big Gravel", and "Manhattan of the Badlands") is a fictional town, located in the northeast Badlands region in the American Southwest. The town adjoins the facility of 2Fort, which has been leaking chemicals into the city's water supply for generations.
The town contains a large landfill at its center, blocking multiple businesses, a Government owned Casino, which is used as a school, and a Federal pedophile sanctuary, which was formerly a retirement home.
|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: None added
According to local publication, the settlement, originally named "Hugginsville", was founded in 1847 by Claude Huggins, lone survivor a bear attack, who went on to settle the town directly on top of his wife's skeleton. Later that year, a wandering pack of teenage bullies forced Huggins to rename the town to "Two Farts", after which he was too afraid to restore it's name, and renamed the town to "Teufort" instead.
During December some time between 1968 and 1971, a Mall Santa Training facility was blown up in the surrounding area. Two suspects (the BLU team Scout and Spy) were apprehended for the crime, who later incriminated their lawyer (the Soldier) as a conspirator. The three were sentenced to community service in the Teufort mall, which was subsequently attacked by Smissmas holiday mascot Old Nick, who they murdered with the help of a local boy.
For a period of unknown length before 1972, the residents of Teufort had been led to believe the mercenaries were responsible for all of the towns civic errors. It was later revealed it had all had been the mayor's doings, in his ignorance using alegal methods in running the town, judging unconstitutional trials, and executing criminals.
Teufort is located in a fertile agricultural area within the Badlands.
Points of interest
- The Alamo, which was rented and moved there by the Mann brothers.
- Town Square City Dump, commemorating "A Proud Legacy of Hiding".
- The "Tom Jones Museum", run by the Scout
- Renaissance Festival 
- Merasmus's Ancient Sumerian Carnival
Several local and area publications are essential in communicating local events and promoting businesses and products.
- Local Newspapers
- Area Newspapers
- Mayor Mike (1972)
- The Judge
- Teufort Police Department
- Teufort Department of Corrections
- Park Ranger Service
- Elementary School (later rezoned into a parking lot).
- Public Library (location of the world's largest continuously burning book fire).
- The city's reputation for improper environmental control has earned it the moniker "Home of the Eternal Sewage Flame".
- The facilities at 2Fort have contaminated the Teufort water supply with lead for over a generation.
- The John Doe Raccoon Sanctuary is currently housing every raccoon in the greater Badlands area.
- Teufort is served by the Northern Express Railroad.
- Passenger jet service is available at the city's airport.
- The Mysterious Teufort Arsonist. Teufort seems to have the world's most pro-active arsonist, starting fires in barns just about every night. This is not aided by the fact that Teufort does not actually have a fire department.
- Little Jack, child hero and murderer of Old Nick.
- Merasmus, Scottish immigrant magician and entrepreneur, local enterprises included the local Renaissance Festival and Haunted Theme Park. He is suspected of involvement with organized crime and was incarcerated for the murder of Tom Jones.
- Miss Pauling went on her vacation in Teufort during the Tough Break Update and sent the team several postcards.
- Northwest of Santa Fe, a conjectured location of Teufort, is a historic farmstead and sprawling subdivision of the Santa Fe named "Los Dos", literally translated "The Two".
- Comic page, Meet the Director
- Update page City on Fire, Pyromania Update
- Comic pages #31-59, Unhappy Returns
- Comic page, A Cold Day in Hell
- Comic pages #4-14, A Smissmas Story
- Comic page, Blood Brothers and Comic page, Grave Matters
- Pauling's Postcards
- Hidden page，Spectral Halloween Special。
- Update pages, WAR! Update
- Comic page, Ring of Fired
- Comic page, Doom-Mates
- Comic page, Blood Money, and Comic page, Gargoyles & Gravel