There are 35 achievements and 3 milestones in the Spy pack.
For tips and strategies on how to complete these achievements, refer to the Obtaining Spy achievements page.
|| A Cut Above|
Kill a gun-wielding Spy with your knife.
|| Agent Provocateur|
Backstab your Steam Community friends 10 times.
|| Deep Undercover|
While using the Cloak and Dagger, kill the same enemy 3 times, all within the same area in a single life.
|| Fast Fingers|
Backstab a Scout that is using the Back Scatter.
|| FYI I am a Spy|
Backstab a Medic who has healed you in the last 5 seconds.
|| Insurance Fraud|
Kill an enemy while you're being healed by an enemy Medic.
|| Joint Operation|
Sap an enemy Sentry Gun within 3 seconds of a teammate sapping another.
|| May I Cut In?|
Backstab an enemy and the Medic healing him within 10 seconds of each other.
|| On Her Majesty’s Secret Surface|
Start capping a capture point within a second of it becoming available.
|| Point Breaker|
Kill 15 enemies who are standing on a control point they own.
|| Slash and Burn|
Backstab an enemy, who then switches to Pyro before they respawn.
|| Sleeper Agent|
Kill an enemy who triggered your feign death in the last 20 seconds.
|| Spies Like Us|
While cloaked, bump into an enemy cloaked Spy.
|| The Man from P.U.N.C.T.U.R.E.|
Stab an enemy while fencing.
Stab an enemy to death while under the influence of Jarate.
|| You Only Shiv Thrice|
Backstab 3 enemies within 10 seconds.
|| Spy Milestone 1|
Achieve 5 of the achievements in the Spy pack.
|| Spy Milestone 2|
Achieve 11 of the achievements in the Spy pack.
Reward: Cloak and Dagger
|| Spy Milestone 3|
Achieve 17 of the achievements in the Spy pack.
Reward: Dead Ringer
December 21, 2007 Patch
- Fixed cloaked/disguised/disguising Spy reporting his achievements to everyone else.
December 21, 2007 Patch (Sniper vs. Spy Update)
- Added 35 Spy achievements.
May 29, 2009 Patch
- Added Spy achievement milestones.
January 7, 2010 Patch
- Updated the achievement icon for the May I Cut In? Spy achievement to match the achievement description.
December 17, 2010 Patch (Australian Christmas)
- The Spy Sap Auteur achievement now increments in cases where the Spy was the assister in the building destruction.
June 18, 2014 Patch (Love & War Update)
- [Undocumented] Added 1 more Spy achievement.
- The FYI I am a Spy achievement can be obtained by backstabbing a Soldier while his Battalion's Backup is active.
- The Is It Safe? achievement can be obtained by backstabbing enemies pushing a cart on Payload maps.
- Many Spy achievements reference to movies in the James Bond series.
- The Burn Notice achievement gets its title from an official document of the same name. A Burn Notice alerts other agencies that an asset's information has become unreliable, often due to fabrication. This is usually meant to instruct the recipient to disregard or "burn" all information they received from that individual.
- The The Man from P.U.N.C.T.U.R.E. achievement references the title of an American television show from the 1960's about covert operations by secret agents The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
- The Who's Your Daddy? achievement is a reference to the video from Valve, Meet the Spy where it was revealed that the Spy had seduced the Scout’s mother.
- The term Wetwork is a euphemism meaning "assassination".
- The Melbourne Supremacy achievement's name is a nod to the book (and movie adaptation) The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum, which is the second in the highly-regarded Bourne Spy fiction series.
- Skullpluggery is a pun off of the word skulduggery, which is a common word used to describe espionage, especially the kind that involves violence, such as assassinations or sabotage.
- A High value Target is any person or object that has had a significant bounty placed upon it, either in money or in strategic worth. For example, the leader of a country’s special operations school could possibly be considered an HVT. Or maybe a terrorist with a string of bombings that have injured and killed many.
- The idiom Come in From the Cold refers to returning to something after a long time. In this case, it is backstabbing the particular enemy that is your nemesis!
- An Agent Provocateur is an undercover operative that is used to instigate individuals or groups to dissent with the group overall or commit a crime for which they can be arrested. In this particular case, you are irritating your friends!
- ↑ Fast Fingers
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·