Team Fortress 2 Official Soundtrack
Team Fortress 2 Official Soundtrack is a soundtrack album composed by Valve sound director Mike Morasky and performed by the Valve Studio Orchestra. As of February 2, 2019, the soundtrack contains 32 original tracks, with the majority of tracks originally appearing in the Meet the Team series of videos by Valve. Tracks 1 to 3 are also included in The Orange Box Original Soundtrack.
|1.||Mike Morasky||Team Fortress 2 (Main Theme)||1:11|
|2.||Mike Morasky||Playing With Danger||4:01|
|3.||Mike Morasky||Rocket Jump Waltz||0:37|
|4.||Mike Morasky||The Art of War||2:16|
|5.||Mike Morasky||Faster Than a Speeding Bullet||1:24|
|6.||Mike Morasky||Right Behind You||1:40|
|7.||Mike Morasky||Petite Chou-Fleur||1:42|
|8.||Mike Morasky||Intruder Alert||1:52|
|9.||Mike Morasky||Drunken Pipe Bomb||1:30|
|10.||Mike Morasky||More Gun||3:04|
|11.||Mike Morasky||Haunted Fortress 2||1:21|
|12.||Mike Morasky||TF2 Saxxy 2011 Theme||2:07|
|13.||Mike Morasky||A Little Heart to Heart||1:34|
|16.||Mike Morasky||Dreams of Cruelty||1:06|
|17.||Mike Morasky||The Calm||2:35|
|19.||Mike Morasky||Dapper Cadaver||1:57|
|20.||Mike Morasky||Rise of the Living Bread||2:36|
|21.||Mike Morasky||Red Bread||2:10|
|22.||Mike Morasky||Three Days to Live||1:55|
|23.||Mike Morasky||Seduce Me!||1:19|
|24.||Mike Morasky||Stink Lines||1:30|
|25.||Mike Morasky||It Hates Me So Much||2:09|
|26.||Mike Morasky||Misfortune Teller||2:36|
|27.||Mike Morasky||Soldier of Dance||1:08|
|28.||Mike Morasky||RED Triumphs!||1:36|
|29.||Mike Morasky||BLU Triumphs!||1:36|
|30.||Mike Morasky||Yeti Park||3:00|
|31.||Mike Morasky||Saxton's Dillema( )||1:11|
|32.||Mike Morasky||Mercenary Park||1:44|
Fight Songs: The Music of Team Fortress 2Spotify or purchase from the Ipecac Recordings Music Store or Amazon. Some tracks in this compilation have been renamed.
- Mike Morasky — ‘Your Team Won’ — 0:07 (match winning theme)
- Mike Morasky – ‘Your Team Lost’ — 0:11 (match failure theme)
- Mike Morasky — ‘Sudden Death’ — 0:08 (sudden death round theme)
- Mike Morasky — ‘Stalemate’ — 0:08 (match draw theme [almost similar to ‘Sudden Death’)
- Mike Morasky — ‘Upgrade Station’ — 1:00
- Mike Morasky — ‘Conga’ — 0:22 (Conga)
- Mike Morasky — ‘Square Dance’ — (Square Dance)
- Mike Morasky — ‘bonus_round_30.wav’ — 0:30 (related to Robot Destruction)
- Mike Morasky — ‘Bump in the Night’ — 1:04 (Carnival of Carnage — Falling Platforms and Bumper Car Soccer minigames)
- Mike Morasky — ‘Carousel of Curses’ — 0:43 (Carnival of Carnage — temporary curses)
- Mike Morasky — ‘Misfortune Teller’ (short version) — 2:28 (Carnival of Carnage — Duck Collectors minigame)
- Mike Morasky — ‘Cossack Sandvich’ — 0:32 — Music that plays during the Kazotsky Kick taunt.
- Mike Morasky — ‘Mannrobics’ — 0:53 — Music that plays during the Mannrobics taunt. Based on music by Ty Parr.
- Unknown (possibly Kelly Bailey) – ‘TF2:Brotherhood of Arms Demo’ — 1:51 (combined with game sounds from an early version of TF2)
- In the Jungle Inferno Update, several unused alternate versions of Team-Fortress 2 tracks were included, intended to be played when browsing the ConTracker. The tracks are stripped down, generally having one or more lead instrument removed, leaving only the bass or the beat of the track
- Drunken Pipe Bomb — Main beat only.
- Faster Then a Speeding Bullet — Removed lead piano and flute.
- Intruder Alert — Removed lead guitars and dramatic trumpet.
- More Gun — Guitar only.
- More Gun — Background tones only.
- Playing With Danger — Removed lead piano.
- Right Behind You — Removed low ambient tones.
- Team Fortress 2 (Main Theme) — Removed lead trumpet.
- MEDIC! - Guitar and drums only (also plays More Gun's background tones).
- Lalo Schifrin – ‘Magnum Force’ — 1:18 (from Meet the Sniper)
- The Lovin' Spoonful — ‘Do You Believe In Magic?’ — 2:07 (from Meet the Pyro)
- Several tracks have featured in the Meet the Team videos and elsewhere, but have yet to be officially released. These include:
- ‘Magnum Force’ homage in Meet the Sniper
- An alternate version of ‘Rocket Jump Waltz’ which can be heard in a developer video showcasing the creation of Viaduct on the TF2 Official Website.
- An alternate version of ‘Playing With Danger’ can be heard on the Valve publication page in the video Illustrative Rendering in Team Fortress 2.
- A short tune from Engineer Update teaser is currently available only via closed Source Filmmaker beta. It is called Sandwich Maker and it was not officially released.
- Short music cues from Expiration Date that do not have a separate release.
- Shortened portions and variations of ‘Rumble’ that play on Snowplow, by Lars Erik Fjøsne, Arslan Qureshi, and/or Mike Hillard (from End of the Line).