|“You prancin' show ponies!”
This page would benefit from the addition of one or more videos.
Please add a suitable video, then remove this notice. The specific instructions are: "An official demonstration"
When the player activates the taunt, they will begin riding a broom. While in the taunt, the player can remain still or move freely in any direction. Movement speed and traction is reduced when using this taunt, and an eerie wind sound effect loops while it is active. Upon leaving the taunt, the player will then hop off the broom before putting it away.
The Zoomin' Broom was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Zoomin' Broom was added to the game.
- Updated taunts to prevent movement during the pre-round period when players are frozen
- Updated the Taunt: Zoomin' Broom sound effects.
- The Zoomin' Broom's loop sound will stop playing when interrupted by footsteps or fall damage.
- If the player cancels the taunt mid-fall, the animation for exiting the taunt will cut off and the player's velocity will reset, cancelling or reducing fall damage if timed properly.