This article is about the map. For the unusual effect, see Unusual.
|Map type||Capture the Flag|
|Health Kits:||×10 • ×6 • ×3|
|Ammo Boxes:||×10 • ×7|
— The Pyro on seeing the copious amounts of lava
Hellfire is a Mannpower map added in the Scream Fortress 2015 update. It is a map set in some form of industrial facility near lava pits.
- Spawn: Each team's spawn features two exits. The first exit opens to the main building besides the spawn, providing cover and opening two ways, one towards the main battlements and another towards the team's intelligence. The second exit leads the player directly towards the Intelligence, placing the player on a cliff.
- Intelligence Area: Each team's Intelligence briefcase is held above a pit of lava by a construction crane. Directly across from the team's spawn is a catwalk ledge above the intelligence. The ledge leads into a room that holds one power up at the beginning of the round and drops down into a tunnel below it.
- Intelligence Tunnels: Near the intelligence area, there is a small series of tunnels on either team's side. A hazard to these tunnels is the lava, as well as the occasional fireball passing through the catwalk. A power up spawn is located in the tunnels (one per team) and is usually found near a window.
- Vent Rooms: On the left side of each team's spawn exit is a room that holds the exit to a vent, and a power up.
- Mid Room: Midroom consists of a window covered room in the center of the map with two entrances, one from each team's side. In the room there is a large HealthKit and large Ammokit.
- Mid Room Top: The top of the room is bare, with a open hole to the fire pit below, where a fireball will occasionally come out. It is accessible from the player's grappling hook or from the two side rooms on either side.
- Mid Side Rooms: Rooms on either side of the mid room, containing one medium ammo kit and a small health kit, as well as a power up.
- Mid Side Room Dropdown: On either sides dropdown zone,there is a area which connects to each team's side, showing the lava pit from the mid room as the areas main obstacle.
- Lava Pit Basement: Below the side drop down is a tunnel leading to the lava pit. Players can grapple up the top of the tunnel leading to the top of the mid buildings roof or grapple across to the enemy dropdown area.
Main article: Community Hellfire strategy
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
October 28, 2015 Patch (Scream Fortress 2015)
- Added Hellfire to the game.
- Updated Hellfire - nobuilds added, final detail pass.
- Fixed a missing material for Hellfire.
October 1, 2020 Patch (Scream Fortress 2020)
- Flag return time increased from 15 to 30 seconds.
- Unlike most map hazards, including other instances of lava on other maps, the lava does not instantly kill you, but instead sets you on fire and deals damage on contact.
- There is a window near each team's Intelligence that allows bullets and projectiles to pass through it.
- Near each team's Intelligence area, the same terminal from Powerhouse appears with the same poopy joe message.