|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: We need some descriptive locations
|File name:|| |
|Developer(s):||Tomi "ICS" Uurainen|
|Hazards:|| Pitfall, Pumpkin bombs,|
Skeletons, Monoculus, Ghost,
Horseless Headless Horseman
|Health Kits:||×15 • ×5 • ×1|
|Ammo Boxes:||×10 • ×11 • ×6|
Hellstone is a community created map that appeared in the Scream Fortress 2015 update. It is a Halloween version of the community Payload map Millstone, and takes place near hell. When certain checkpoints are reached, Halloween bosses, such as Monoculus, Skeletons, the Horseless Headless Horsemann, and Ghosts will spawn. The Payload cart of the map holds "Veikko the MANNLY BLU Ghost" (who shares the same model as Zepheniah Mann), and any RED player who approaches the cart will be stunned and haunted. Spells are also scattered around the map for players to use.
Cap points and enemies
- First point capped: Skeletons spawn from small areas behind and in front of the cart.
- Second point capped: The Horseless Headless Horsemann spawns, and the second half of the map opens up its gates. The gates can also be opened when clock first hits midnight.
- Third point capped: The Skeleton King spawns with his minions, and three bell sounds are heard with an evil laugh. When a small switch is triggered soon after the third point, a mine cart is let loose and travels through a small passageway before opening up a new path to the final area.
- Fourth point capped: Monoculus spawns near the last point. When Monoculus teleports, any player that jumps into the portal left behind will be teleported to a small underworld area with tracks going down to a white door, and the white door will grant them a short uber and full crits just like on Eyeaduct.
- Fifth and final point capped: The ghost travels down into the hell pit entrance and the round ends.
There are also timed events, based on the clock that ticks within the map. When its hands hit midnight, skeleton groups and Monoculus will spawn. If there is more than one Monoculus after the fourth point, their health bar shares the same space in the HUD. Whichever eyeball was damaged most recently is the one that will show its health on top.