Engine (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
- Removed the rate limit for the "status" command when entered into the server console
- Fixed an exploit that allowed people to send fake server messages to clients
- Significantly improved engine vertex compression (large reduction in per-model memory usage)
Team Fortress 2
- Added TF2Maps.net Art-pass contest winners:
- Halloween 2010 Event
- Added Gift Wrapping of gifts to the store.
- Added Custom Description Tag to the store.
- Added the community created "Swamp Theme" assets, so all maps can use it:
- Updated cp_coldfront with the latest changes from the community creator (Icarus):
- Improved visibility on last CP.
- Moved second CP slightly closer to the attacker's side.
- Added cover for players queuing up the health pack on the second CP.
- Improved clipping on the zig-zag ramp to middle CP.
- Teams that capture the middle CP are now awarded with faster spawn times.
- Added a health penalty to the Rocket Jumper.
- Added the Sticky Jumper for Demomen to practice jumping.
- Fixed the Sandvich charge meter.
- Fixed glows not drawing correctly when using antialiasing on some computers.
- Improved the checks that trigger mp_scrambleteams_auto.
- Added console commands to initiate trades directly (cl_trade/cl_trade_steamid) to help people running trading servers
- Fixed Napper's Respite painted pattern.
- Modified Troublemaker's Tossle Cap's painted pattern.
- Released series #3, #4 and #5 crates.
- Gentle Manne's Service Medal is now tradable.
- Added the Cadaver's Cranium, Frenchman's Beret, Heavy Duty Rag, Horrific Headsplitter, Hotrod, Hustler's Hallmark, Killer's Kabuto, Magistrate's Mullet, Physician's Procedure Mask, Spine-Chilling Skull, Triboniophorus Tyrannus, and Voodoo Juju to the store.
- Added new game start up music "gamestartup_halloween".
- Added Noise Makers
- Added the Banshee, Black Cat, Crazy Laugh, Gremlin, Stabby, Witch, Werewolf, and (unused) Spooky Noise Makers.
- Added the Noise Maker Bundle to the Mann Co. Store.