The Sticky Jumper is a secondary weapon for the Demoman. It is similar in shape to the Stickybomb Launcher, but with an orange-and-white painted drum magazine, a triangular sign depicting a silhouette of a sticky jumping Demoman, and a flared muzzle. The weapon fires rounded Stickybombs without any spikes.
The Sticky Jumper fires completely harmless stickybombs, allowing players to freely practice sticky jumping techniques without taking self-inflicted damage from explosions. Only two stickybombs can be deployed at once, compared to the stock Stickybomb Launcher's eight. The ammo count for the weapon is also tripled, giving the user forty-eight extra stickybombs to use. While in midair via a Sticky Jumper sticky jump, a distinct "flying" sound will play, acknowledging the player's success. However, stickybombs fired from the Sticky Jumper are not only harmless to the user, but to enemy players as well, making it completely ineffective as an actual weapon. In addition, players equipped with this weapon are unable to carry the intelligence in Capture the Flag mode, the Australium briefcase in Special Delivery mode, or the Jack in the Pass Time game mode.
|Function times (in seconds)|
|Attack interval||0.6 s|
|Reload (first)||1.09 s|
|Reload (consecutive)||0.67 s|
|Activation time||0.92 s|
|Maximum charge time||4 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|Ullapool Caber||Reclaimed Metal||Sticky Jumper|
|Class Token - Demoman||Slot Token - Secondary||Scrap Metal|
As a crafting ingredient
|Reclaimed Metal||Buff Banner||Sticky Jumper||B.A.S.E. Jumper|
- While this weapon is equipped, the user will not be able to pick up the pickup-objective (beer bottles, body parts etc.) in Player Destruction maps.
- The Sticky Jumper's projectiles can detonate explosive environmental hazards if shot directly into them.
- The Demoman achievement Second Eye can sometimes be earned with this weapon.
- The sign on the Sticky Jumper and Rocket Jumper is based off the slow moving vehicle warning sign in the US and Canada.
- When a glitched Killstreak Kit is added to the Sticky Jumper, the killstreak sheen will still appear, unlike most items without a Killstreak Kit.
- The RED projectile model was originally added in the WAR! Update for the Scottish Resistance but was unused in favor of the Scottish Resistance's final projectile design.