(Redirected from Voodoo-Cursed Sticky-Bomb)
|“Ok guys, bad news: we lost that last one.”
This article documents content for Team Fortress 2 that was removed from the game. It may contain speculation, broken links or errors.
This article is about the crafting ingredients. For the cosmetic items, see Voodoo-Cursed Soul.
It's the devil's work!
— The Demoman on cursed objects
The Voodoo-Cursed Items were crafting ingredients added in the October 26, 2012 Patch for the Spectral Halloween Special. Unlike the Mysterious Treasures, all 7 of these items could be immediately crafted into a Pile of Curses.
These items could be found in Haunted Halloween Gifts that spawned in Ghost Fort. During the Spectral Halloween Special, they would accompany random drops given through the item drop system. They were re-enabled annually during Halloween events, though their availability later became limited to Haunted Halloween Gifts.
Voodoo-Cursed items have not been re-enabled since the Tough Break Update.
See also: Crafting
As a crafting ingredient
|Voodoo-Cursed Item||Pile of Curses|
October 26, 2012 Patch (Spectral Halloween Special)
- The Voodoo-Cursed Items were added to the game.
- Re-enabled the crafting recipes for zombie costumes.
- Enabled the crafting recipe for the Pile Of Curses.
December 17, 2015 Patch (Tough Break Update)
- [Undocumented] Voodoo-Cursed Items are no longer tradable.
- [Undocumented] Renamed the "Voodoo-Cursed Bag Of Quicklime" to "Voodoo-Cursed Bag of Quicklime".
- Voodoo-Cursed items could be obtained from a Mann Co. Store Package even after the Spectral Halloween event, but were removed shortly afterwards.
- Several Voodoo-Cursed Items were reported missing from the Gravel Pit Community College.
- The Voodoo-Cursed Skeleton arm can be seen in an unreachable area of Rottenburg.
- The Voodoo-Cursed Novelty Bass comes from the TF2Maps Swamp Pack.
- The quote on the plaque underneath the fish reads: "I caught you a delicious bass", which is attributed to a "N. Dynamite". This references a scene in the movie Napoleon Dynamite in which the titular character says that line.
- The Voodoo-Cursed Nail was originally going to be the projectile model for the cut Scout weapon, the Nailgun.