|“Gotta move that gear up!”
This article may contain content that is out of date. You can help improve this article by updating the content as necessary. See the wiki style guide.
Notes: Add location section
|Mann vs. Machine
|October 26, 2012 Patch
(Spectral Halloween Special)
|Mann vs. Machine
| ×2 •
| ×4 •
Ghost Town is a Mann vs. Machine map was released as part of the Spectral Halloween Special update. The map is set at night, with pumpkins, gravestones, and other Halloween-themed objects scattered around. It is unique in that all robots on the map are reskinned to look like zombies, though this is purely cosmetic. The map contains only 1 mission: the Nightmare mission Caliginous Caper. As it is not playable in Mann Up mode, there is no reward for completing this mission.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Added Ghost Town to the game.
- Added mission Caliginous Caper.
- Renamed mvm_coaltown_event to mvm_ghost_town to fix a problem with voting for challenges in MvM when on Coal Town.
- Fixed Mann vs. Machine zombies not using the correct skin in Ghost Town outside of the Halloween event.
mvm_ghost_townto fix error models in the spawn rooms
mvm_ghost_townto fix the cube maps.
- When playing with minimal HUD, the bar on the top does not display correctly.
- Some of the zombie reskins encountered on this map do not have an animation for jumping into the bomb hatch; as a result, they appear to simply vanish when the wave is failed.
- When Halloween mode is disabled, the zombies appear as humans.
- Sentry Busters spawn with Demoman's zombified upper arms levitating at their sides, and Spine-Chilling Skull hats on their invisible heads when Halloween mode is activated.
- This can also happen to the Critical Demoknights, appearing to have a Sentry Buster model, but they cannot explode and attack normally.
- At the robot's left drop point, knocking them back may cause them to become stuck in the ground and therefore invulnerable.
- There is a medkit and an ammobox that are unreachable without
- There is a second version of Caliginous Caper available for this map that does not contain zombies, has slightly different robots, and ends early before every bot is dead.
The Upgrade Station as it appears in Ghost Town