War3Mod (also known as War3Source or Warcraft 3 Mod) is a server plugin based on Warcraft 3 developed by Blizzard.
Upon killing enemy players, you will receive experience points that can be spent on special talents. Also, a currency called "Credits" is given to buy artifacts from the ShopMenu.
There are 17 possible classes in War3Mod, thus between War3Mod's classes and Team Fortress' classes there are possible 153 different combinations. Furthermore, every class has four different talents; three ability talents and one ultimate talent, which can be gained at different experience levels. The talents can also be categorized as "Passive Talents" and "Active Talents" depending on if they need to be activated using a command or not. Below you can find the classes with their respective talents, with descriptions, from the mod.
Leech Health. You receive 7-25% of your damage dealt as health.
You run 5-23% faster.
You can jump higher. 15-50% less gravity.
Ultimate: Suicide Bomber
You explode when you die. Can be manually activated via +ultimate. Blast radius: 200-333. Damage: 300 divided by distance.
Makes you partially invisible. Reduces visibility to 40%
Gives you additional 15/25/35/45 health
7/13/19/25% chance to bash the enemy. Renders the enemy immobile for 0.2 seconds.
Teleport towards where you aim. 600/800/1000/1200 range.
Chance of doing critical damage.
Partial invisibility unless you are attacking an enemy.
Use +ability to make healing wards! Be strategic, ward heals both teams!
Ultimate: Chain Lightning.
Discharges a bolt of lightning that jumps nearly enemies 150-300 units in range, dealing each damage.
Chance of evading a shot.
Deals damage to those who attack you.
Your attacks deal more damage.
Ultimate: Entangling Roots.
Bind enemies to the ground rendering them immobile.
Chance to revive your teammates that die.
Chance of making enemy blind and disoriented.
Steal enemy's money on damage.
Ultimate: Flame Strike.
Burn the enemy over time.
Heals teammates around you.
Chance of resisting other enemy's skill attacks.
Wards that damage enemies if they touch.
Ultimate: Big Bad Voodoo.
You are invulnerable from physical attacks for a duration.
Fan of Knives.
A chance of damage people around you when attacked.
Immunity from ultimates.
A chance of poisoning your enemy.
Recharge a percent of your health.
Shake the enemy crosshair.
Reduce incoming damage.
Chance of dealing extra damage.
Ultimate: Locust Swarm.
Releases locust and attacks enemy.
Expands electric rings around you, deals the most damage at the edge.
Your victim will lose damage per attack for a duration. Auto activate when not on cooldown.
Chance to heal you and your teammates around you then you are damaged.
Shocks the lowest hp enemy around you per second while you gain damage per hit.
Heals teammates around you and damages enemies around you.
Enemies take damage just by being near you.
You heal when anyone around you dies.
Ultimate: Demonic Execution.
Deals a large amount of damage based on how much of the enemy's health is missing.
Those damaged by you will bleed for 2 HP per second for 4 - 10 seconds.
Heal 5-20 percent of the victim's max HP on kill.
Those who are below 5-20% max HP take critical damage.
The target will take damage if he moves.
Regains health upon killing an enemy. You teleport to victim location (If you are ducking).
Increases maximum health of the Naix, making all his other skills worthy.
Regenerates a potion of the enemies current HP.
Naix goes into a maddened Rage, gaining increased attack speed.
Chance to do extra damage proportional to the number of skulls you have. You gain your victim's on kill.
You gain 1-2% HP, 25-50$ or credits and 1-5 XP on spawn for each skull you collected.
Gives you a boost of speed when you jump.
Get less gravity, more speed, and more HP. Costs 1/2/3/4 SKULLs.
Leap in the direction you are moving (auto on jump).
Chance to regain the damage you took.
Chance to stun your enemy.
Rip space and time to trap enemy. Trapped victims cannot move and can only deal/receive melee damage, Sphere protects Chronos from outside damage.
Reduces your enemies movespeed and attack speed. Slows by 5-25% and reduces attack speed by 5-25%. 500 range.
Increases your physical and magic armor by 1/2/3/4.
You gain 1/2/3/4 health from the sacrifice of teammates.
Deals 2/4/6/8 magic damage to all enemies on map.
Passively recover 1/2/3/4 HP. When below 40 % you heal twice as fast.
Passively lose 5% max HP, but set enemies ablaze. Deals 1/2/3/4 DPS for next 3 seconds. Stack 3 times.
Gain 1/2/3/4 percent attack speed for each 7 percent of your health missing.
Damage yourself (10/15/20/25% of max HP) to deal a great amount of damage (20/30/40/50% of victim's max HP).
Stuns enemies in 150-225 radius for 0.1-0.3 seconds, deals 5-20 damage.
Your attacks splash 10-40 percent damage to enemies within 150 units.
Gain 1-4 physical armor, increases your speed by 6-15 percent.
Ultimate: Gods Strength.
Greatly enhance your damage by 20-50 percent for a short amount of time.
Put all those around you in a 400 radius in a fear state for 0,4-1,0 seconds. +ability
1-3 physical armor.
Being Dragonborn gives immunitys to certain magics. 15% chance to immunity to wards/slows/skills/ultimates
Ultimate: Dragons Breath
Applies Jarate effect. 400-700 range.
+ability: Turn invisible at the cost of 5% health / sec for 5-8 seconds. Cannot shot for 1 sec out of invis. Leave invis early by using ability again.
Enemies cannot be invisible or partially visible near around you. 400-800 range. Does not affect Spy Cloak.
6/10/13/15% chance to disarm enemy on hit.
Ultimate: Marksman Shot
Standing still for 1 second, Scout is able to deal 1,2-1,6x damage the further the target. 100 units or more deals maximum damage.
Note: Skills written in italic are skills that need to be activated via a console command.
To use an ultimate, you have to use the +ultimate command in the console.
To use an ability, you have to use the +ability command in the console.
Also, you can bind these commands to keys, so that the talents can be used faster. For example:
bind (key1) +ability
bind (key2) +ultimate
- The result will be that upon pressing the key1 button, the ability will be activated, and upon pressing key2 the ultimate will be used.
Below here are the possible items you could buy from the ShopMenu using the gold, but remember that you are allowed to use a maximum of two items, in case you will want to buy a new one and you already own two items, you will have to select which item to delete, and the gold will not be refunded.Some Shop items are rescricted for specific races. For example, an Undead Scourge player can not buy the Mask of Death, as well as Boots of Speed , also the Cloak of Shadows which cannot be bought for the Human Alliance and Orcish Horde. Shop items will be lost upon death.
1. Boots of Speed - 3 Credits. Allows you to move 20% faster.
2. Claws of Attack - 3 Credits. An additional 10% damage boost, up to a minimal of 1 damage (Doesn't work with any race abilities)
3. Cloak of Shadows - 2 Credits. Makes you 40% less visible.
4. Mask of Death - 3 Credits. You will have 30% lifesteal, up to a minimal of 1 health on hit and a maximum of 40 health on hit.
5. Necklace of Immunity - 3 Credits. You will be immune to enemy ultimates.
6. Orb of Frost - 3 Credits. Slows your enemy down by 20% when you hit him. (Multicapative)
7. Ring of Regeneration - 3 Credits. Gives you +4 Hp/s regeneration.
8. Tome of Experience - 10 Credits. Automatically gain 100 experience; this item is used on purchase.
9. Sock of the Feather - 4 Credits. You will have 40% less gravity.
10. Antiwards - 3 Credits. Protects you from all wards.
11. Helm of the Black Legion - 10 Credits. Has a 50% chance to protect you from any bullets hitting your head.
This is a list with all official console commands:
1. +ability - To use "ability" talent
2. +ultimate - To use "ultimate" talent
3. say resetskills - Dump the distributed talents of the race chosen at present
4. say war3help - HelpMenu
5. say war3menu - Main mod menu
6. say war3stats - Players stats
7. say war3top10 - Top 10 players on the server.
8. say war3rank - Players stats
9. say war3dev - Mod's developers
10. say showxp - Show experience points
11. say spendskills - Spend experience points for talents
12. say shopmenu - Open ShopMenu
12. say showskills - Show current race's talents
13. say showcredits - Show quantity of credits
14. war3admin - For server's admins
The RED Spy
demonstrating the transparency bug.
- Skills that grant transparency, like the "Human Alliance's" Invisibility or the "Orcish Horde's" Wind Walker will not make the cosmetic items or Intelligence transparent, thus they will appear as normal.
- Sometimes weapons will not appear to be transparent in the first-person view, but in fact they are in the third-person view.
- Luna Moonfang's Lunars blessing doesn't work.
- Soul Reaper's Withering presence doesn't work.
- Ultralisk's Organ Redundancy doesn't take into account your max ammo, thus setting your ammo back to 200 when it is above that point (MVM)
- SCV's Lone Unit doesn't take into account your max metal, thus setting it back to 200 when it is above that point (MVM)
- Firebat's Mercenary Munitions stopped working correctly after the Jungle Inferno Update
- Succubus Hunter's Totem Incantation currently gives a max of 5 XP no matter the ammount of heads you have. (Supposed to be 1-5 XP per skull, up to a max of 100 XP)
- The "Human Alliance's" Devotion Aura will be kept as permanent overheal, but after the first injury the overheal will drain as normal.
- A way of staying underwater for a longer time is to use a "Ring of Regeneration" and have a decent level of "Sacred Warrior's" Inner Vitality; at a high enough level, you can stay underwater for how much time needed, emerging with full health.
- "Chronos'" "Chronosphere" will not block taunt attacks, with the exception of the Pyro's Hadouken which acts as a ranged attack.
- The "Undead Scourge's" Vampirical Aura and The mask of Death item will grant health from any source of damage, including Sentry Gun fire.