Competitive articles are currently in development. If you have any questions, just ask.
|Map type||Control Point|
|File name:|| |
|Developer(s):||Rebecca "phi" Ailes|
Sunshine is a Standard Control Point map, set in a seaside environment. It is used in ESEA and UGC.
Middle Control Point
The control point is placed on a bell house and surrounded by buildings and sheds.
- Choke: Connects the corner of the mid to the Second, and opens up directly on to the shed
- Alley: The side path that runs from second to mid. Contains a medium health pack and opens up into the dip below the point
- Shed: The small slanted building immediately in front of the choke
- Bell Tower: The Central Building with the control point on it
- Building: The building on the side opposite of choke, closer to the cafe
- Cafe: The in door area in between the mid and second, contains a health pack
Second Control Point
The second point is in a large depression with a lighthouse and several battlements
- Cafe Patio: The cafe opens up to a small patio next to the choke, it holds a health pack
- Choke: The choke is separated by a fence overlooking the yard, and connects the mid and second
- Yard: In between the point and entrances, there is a large yard that is lower down than the rest of the area
- Light House: The point is contained inside a large lighthouse, and is connected to shutter and water by stairs
- Shutter: A shutter door connects the upper part of last to the second, it opens up just below the point
- Water: Below the point, connecting last and second, is a small room containing water. It goes directly to the last point
Final Control Point
The final control point is placed on a raised platform and surrounded by several entrances
- Lobby: The lobby refers to the area in between the last and second. It contains several health packs and entrances
- Secret: Adjacent to the final point is a small area where a player can hide in
Video of the Demoman Rollout:
Video of the Soldier Rollout:
The soldier rollout involves jumping from spawn to water, then up through the lobby out to second. There you can jump through choke, cafe, or flank.
The Demo rollout involves jumping to the left of last, and then jumping to mid through either choke, cafe, or flank.