The Schadenfreude (pronounced "sha·den·froy·da;" [ˈʃɑ.den.fʁʊʏ.də]) is an Action taunt for all classes. Upon activation, the player will take joy in the suffering of their enemies for several seconds by laughing at them. Unlike other all-class taunts, each class's animation has a slightly different duration: the Spy has the longest laugh, while the Engineer has the shortest.
- Added the Schadenfreude to the game.
- Updated the Schadenfreude to be nameable.
- Fixed the backpack image for the Schadenfreude not being disabled when using paint.
- [Undocumented] The typo in its name (originally Schadenfruede) was fixed.
- [Undocumented] The Schadenfreude can now be found in random drops.
- [Undocumented] The Schadenfreude taunt activates randomly when taunting.
- [Undocumented] Updated the backpack icon.
- Schadenfreude is a German term meaning joy derived from the misfortune of others.
- When the Soldier uses the taunt, near the end, you can hear a director quietly say "And cut".
- The Scout's laugh has a sound effect for him slapping his knee. This can be heard even when he uses the same line for when he kills multiple enemies in a short time.
Uber Update Day 5