You wanna roll in style, kid? You wanna have all them broads swooning in your palms like a slick, feminine fondue? Then ya gonna need a flower tucked onto ya fancy suit.
— Made Man publicity blurb
The Made Man is a community-created cosmetic item for the Spy. It is a team-colored rose bud worn on the left lapel of the Spy's suit.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
Main article: Item sets
|The Man of Honor|
See also: Crafting
|Refined Metal||Man of Honor weapon||Possible Results|
June 23, 2011 Patch (Über Update)
- The Made Man was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Updated the item type strings for the Made Man.
- Using the Team Spirit paint on this item provides absolutely no visual difference in-game on either team. This happens because the exact same color values are used for both the paint and the item's default "unpainted" color.
- In Mafia terminology, a "made man" is someone who has been officially inducted into the Mafia.
- The Made Man was originally named the Paramour's Posy. A paramour is a lover in an adulterous relationship.
- Roses are commonly worn on the left side of a suit (near the heart) at funerals as a sign of respect.