From Team Fortress Wiki
(Redirected from Taunt: The Schadenfreude)
The Schadenfreude (pronounced "sha·den·froy·da") is an Action taunt for all classes. Upon activation, the player will take joy in the suffering of their enemies for several seconds by laughing at them.
- Added the Schadenfreude to the game.
- Updated the Schadenfreude to be nameable.
- Fixed the backpack image for the Schadenfreude not being disabled when using paint.
- [Undocumented] The typo in its name (originally Schadenfruede) was fixed.
- [Undocumented] The Schadenfreude can now be found in random drops.
- [Undocumented] The Schadenfreude taunt activates randomly when taunting.
- [Undocumented] Updated the backpack icon.
- Schadenfreude is a German term meaning joy derived from the misfortune of others.
- When the Soldier uses the taunt, near the end, you can hear a director quietly say "And cut".
Uber Update Day 5