When executed, the player will tap on their head until another player regardless of which team they're on, presses the taunt button in front of them. The two players will then bash heads and blood effects will show.
For the voicelines spoken by each class, please refer to the respective class taunt pages.
Do 10 partner taunts with a teammate while capturing a control point.
- The Skullcracker was added to the game.
- Fixed some taunt sound effects that were clipping the character lines.
- Two players on opposite teams can use this taunt to get inside an enemy spawn, such as on Hightower.
- On occasion, a player will appear to be stuck in the Skullcracker idle position after holding the taunt between rounds. This hinders gameplay in that the hitboxes do not correspond with the model.
- If this bug happens with a Spy, all of his disguises (enemy or friendly) will be stuck on Skullcracker idle position and it will be visible by anyone.
- If the taunt is performed by an Engineer, his currently held weapon is not hidden.