When activated through the taunts menu, the character taps on their head and invites others for a headbutt. When another player taunts in front of them, the two characters grab each other's hand and then bash heads, with blood splashing from the impact (with the exception of the Engineer).
Any other player (including bots), regardless of their team or if they own the taunt, can join.
For the voice lines of each class, please refer to the respective class taunts pages.
Do 10 partner taunts with a teammate while capturing a control point.
- The Skullcracker was added to the game.
- Fixed some taunt sound effects that were clipping the character lines.
- [Undocumented] Action taunts no longer drop for Premium account players.
- Two players on opposite teams can use this taunt to get inside an enemy spawn, such as on Hightower.
- On occasion, a player will appear to be stuck in the Skullcracker idle position after holding the taunt between rounds. This hinders gameplay in that the hitboxes do not correspond with the model.
- If this bug happens with a Spy, all of his disguises (enemy or friendly) will be stuck on Skullcracker idle position and will be visible by anyone.
- If the taunt is performed by an Engineer, his active weapon is not hidden.