Spent Well Spirits is an Action taunt for the Demoman.
When the player selects it in the taunt menu, the Demoman will pull out a bottle of alcohol in his right hand, as well as proceed to rip the tip of a glowing projectile grenade off with his mouth. He then pours the contents of both into his mouth and pulls out a lighter with his right hand. The Demoman then blows the mixture through the lighter's flame, creating a mini-mushroom cloud in the air; this is followed by his right hand closing into a fist along with his left hand shortly after.
June 18, 2014 Patch (Love & War Update)
- Spent Well Spirits was added to the game.
June 23, 2014 Patch
September 15, 2014 Patch
- Fixed sound clipping issue for the Demoman's Spent Well Spirits taunt
- There is an alternative bottle texture name as
nuke_bottle, featuring a bikini girl on a rocket that is written "Shit or Bust". It's possible that this texture would be used as a style that is currently not working on this item (see below).
- When taunting with the Ullapool Caber, the Demoman will taunt with the Ullapool Caber instead of the grenade and the Bottle.
- When taunting with the bloody Half-Zatoichi, the Demoman will taunt with the RED grenade, regardless of the team.
- When previewed, the taunt appears to come in two different styles. However, there are no difference between them.
- In the "End Of The Line" video, there is a picture of part of the
nuke_bottle texture at 2:09.
, Scottish Handshake
, Conscientious Objector
, Freedom Staff
, Bat Outta Hell
, Memory Maker
, Ham Shank
, Necro Smasher
, Crossing Guard
, Prinny Machete
) · Eyelander
(Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker
, Nessie's Nine Iron
) · Pain Train · Scotsman's Skullcutter · Ullapool Caber · Claidheamh Mòr · Half-Zatoichi · Persian Persuader