Fresh Brewed Victory
When the player selects it in the taunt menu, the Soldier steps on a bag of coffee beans that appears under his right foot while pulling a white coffee mug in his left hand, says a triumphant line, and drinks from it.
- The Fresh Brewed Victory was added to the game.
- Fixed a bug with the Soldier's Fresh Brewed Victory taunt and the Power Up Canteen.
- Fixed some taunt sound effects that were clipping the character lines.
- [Undocumented] Special taunts no longer drop for Premium account players.
- When taunting with the bloody Half-Zatoichi, the Soldier will taunt with the RED coffee sack, regardless of the team.
- There is an alternate coffee mug model, which is red with the writing "V for victory" on it.
- There is a real-world coffee photo named as
coffee.vtfon the game files. The photo includes a mouse pointer from Microsoft Windows. For this reason, this is likely a placeholder image before they made a more fitting texture.
- There are also several other realistic textures for this item. Instead of a cup, the old texture is actually a tin can. Both the tin can textures and the sack textures have "WUPASS" written on them. Again, this is most likely a placeholder, as the texture used in the game has the same position aspects.
- Soldier's line in the taunt: "I love the smell of a kicked ass in the morning" is a reference to the movie Apocalypse Now, where a lieutenant colonel says to his soldiers "I love the smell of Napalm in the morning".