Fresh Brewed Victory
When the player selects it in the taunt menu, the Soldier will step on a bag of coffee beans that appears under his right foot while pulling a white coffee mug in his left hand, say a triumphant line, and drink from it.
The bag the Soldier puts his foot on has different text for each team. If the player that executes the taunt is on RED, the bag says "Red Roast Co."; if the player is on BLU, it says "Blu Beans Ltd.".
- Fresh Brewed Victory was added to the game.
- Fixed a bug with the Soldier's Fresh Brewed Victory taunt and the Power Up Canteen.
- Fixed some taunt sound effects that were clipping the character lines.
- [Undocumented] Action taunts no longer drop for Premium account players.
- When taunting with the bloody Half-Zatoichi, the Soldier will taunt with the RED coffee sack, regardless of the team.
- The Soldier's voice line gets cut off at the end of the taunt.
- There is an alternate coffee mug model, which is red with the writing "V for victory" on it.
- There is a real-world coffee photo named as
coffee.vtfon the game files. The photo includes a mouse pointer from Microsoft Windows. For this reason, this is likely a placeholder image before they made a more fitting texture.
- There are also several other realistic textures for this item. Instead of a cup, the old texture is actually a tin can. Both the tin can textures and the sack textures have "WUPASS" written on them. Again, this is most likely a placeholder, as the texture used in the game has the same position aspects.
- Soldier's line in the taunt: "I love the smell of a kicked ass in the morning" is a reference to the movie Apocalypse Now, where a lieutenant colonel says to his soldiers "I love the smell of Napalm in the morning".