Results Are In
When the player selects it from the taunt menu, the Medic pulls out a glowing chest X-ray depicting a rib cage and an implanted bomb. He laughs and gives a fatal prognosis, and then crumples up the X-ray image and tosses it aside.
- Results Are In was added to the game.
- Fixed some taunt sound effects that were clipping the character lines.
- On the textures used by the x-ray model, exists an alternative x-ray image, depicting the top-half of Heavy's chest.
- If the player is equipped with the Vaccinator or the Quick-Fix, using this taunt causes the default Medi Gun's backpack to be on the Medic's back along with that of the equipped one.
- Cosmetics, such as the Medic Mech-bag, will not be affected.
- The animations for the "Results Are In" and several other taunts added in the Love and War Update were added to the game in the Scream Fortress 2013 event, as shown in this video uploaded on November 1st, 2013.
- The X-ray the Medic holds up appears after the title card in Meet the Medic, so presumably it is of the Heavy's chest.
- The aforementioned unused content can be seen on the same scene.