|“What are you lookin' at?!”
This page or section would benefit from the addition of one or more images.
Please add a suitable image, then remove this notice. The specific instructions are: "Need image tag removed prematurely. See Brazil and Lazarus for KOTH examples."
|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: The page is still missing Locations. Partial stub/start made; needs more detail. See Brazil and Lazarus for KOTH examples.
|Map type||King of the Hill|
|File name:|| |
|Release date:||October 19, 2018|
|Last updated:||October 30, 2018|
|Developer(s):|| Andrew "Rogue13" Risch|
Aeon "Void" Bollig
Lauren "Yrrzy" Godfrey
Martin "Chaofanatic" Ellis
Tim "SediSocks" BL
|Hazards:|| Pumpkin bombs, Ghost,|
Horseless Headless Horseman,
|Health drain, Astral fall|
|Health Kits:||×17 • ×12 • ×2|
|Ammo Boxes:||×2 • ×6 • ×2|
|Supporters leaderboard not yet available.|
As reflected in the totem poles scattered around the map, it features a rotation of all the Halloween bosses, including Ghosts, the Horseless Headless Horsemann, MONOCULUS, Merasmus, and Skeletons. The map also features two pits of death and a large Underworld. Like many other Halloween maps, magic spells are littered around the map.
The astral-jumping Underworld can be accessed at any time through a portal in a cabin near the point. The Underworld can also be accessed while fighting MONOCULUS — if done through the MONOCULUS jump portals, the players spawn further ahead in it. A large amount of the map's health kits are located in the Underworld, due to its size. Be warned that entering the Underworld grants no healing; players in the astral-plane suffer the Underworld health drain that increases in damage over time, and it is multiple jumps to the closest Health Kits. When exiting the Underworld through the far portal, players receive overheal, a period of Invulnerability, speed boost, crit boost, and a Rare Magic Spell.
- Camp (Spawn)
- Campfire (Spawn Yard):
- Camp Mine (Spawn Routes)
- Maintenance (Lakeside):
- Middle Route:
- Mine (Hillside):
- Boat Rentals:
- Camp Center
- Boat Dock (Boss Spawn): Players may enter during Humiliation.
- Supply Sheds:
- Outhouse/Restricted Area (Pitfall):
- Mess Halls:
- Ranger Lodge (Portal):
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: Complete Locations first.
- Added Slasher to the game.
- Fixed the clipping issues in the spawn yards and in BLU's mineshaft.
- Fixed a case where the control point is unlocked while Merasmus is hiding.
- Fixed an inconsistent set of
- Fixed a spot where Engineers could hide buildings in trees.
- Fixed players being able to build on top of the spawn rooms.
- The setting and name for the map are both inspired by the slasher film, Friday the 13th.
- The words "RED SMELLS" followed by the addition of "GOOD" can be found in the RED outhouse. This is a reference to the Spongebob Squarepants episode Sailor Mouth where Spongebob "finishes" someone's insulting graffiti on a dumpster by adding the word "good" to it in a similar fashion.
- Underneath the control point, accessible only by
noclip, there is a room with two ghosts and three cages; this room is used to store the Ghosts when they are not in the map.
- In the same room, there is also a non-functioning portal.