|Map type||King of the Hill|
|File name:|| |
|Release date:||October 19, 2018|
|Last updated:||October 30, 2018|
|Developer(s):|| Andrew "Rogue13" Risch|
Aeon "Void" Bollig
Lauren "Yrrzy" Godfrey
Martin "Chaofanatic" Ellis
Tim "SediSocks" BL
|Hazards:|| Pumpkin bombs,|
Skeletons, MONOCULUS, Ghost,
Horseless Headless Horseman,
Underworld Health drain,
|Health Kits:||×17 • ×12 • ×2|
|Ammo Boxes:||×2 • ×6 • ×2|
As reflected in the totem poles scattered around the map, it features a rotation of all the Halloween bosses, including Ghosts, the Horseless Headless Horsemann, MONOCULUS, Merasmus, and Skeletons. The map also features two pits of death and a large Underworld.
The Underworld can be accessed at any time through a portal in a cabin near the point. Making it to the end of the Underworld grants the player temporary crits. The Underworld can also be accessed while fighting MONOCULUS, and if done, the player will spawn further ahead in it. A large amount of the map's health kits are located in the Underworld, due to its size.
Like many other Halloween maps, magic spells are littered around the map.
- Added Slasher to the game.
- Fixed the clipping issues in the spawn yards and in BLU's mineshaft.
- Fixed a case where the control point is unlocked while Merasmus is hiding.
- Fixed an inconsistent set of
- Fixed a spot where Engineers could hide buildings in trees.
- Fixed players being able to build on top of the spawn rooms.
- The setting and name for the map are both inspired by the slasher film, Friday the 13th.
- The words "RED SMELLS" followed by the addition of "GOOD" can be found in the RED outhouse. This is a reference to the Spongebob Squarepants episode Sailor Mouth where Spongebob "finishes" someone's insulting graffiti on a dumpster by adding the word "good" to it in a similar fashion.
- A skeleton with a drink hat can be found inside of a coffin. This is potentially another reference to another Spongebob episode One Krabs Trash where Mr.Krabs digs up a man's grave to steal his soda drinking hat.
- If a player uses
noclipunderneath the control point, there is a unused room with two ghosts and three cages, intended for the Bumper Car mini-games.
- In the same room there is also a portal, However, it doesn't not let the player escape the underworld.