Civilian Grade Stat Clock
The Civilian Grade Stat Clock is a tool item. It is represented by a counter with a switch on the top, a screen displaying a team-colored skull and crossed bones on the right, and some tapes that read "STAT CLOCK", with the word "STAT" having been taped over another word.
When applied to Civilian Grade Decorated weapons, it adds a Stat Clock Module to the weapon, allowing it to track kills like any Strange quality weapon. In the case of the Medi Gun, the Stat Clock Module only visually counts ÜberCharges deployed on the counter in-game, but also tracks assist kills in the inventory, like with any other strange weapon.
Strange Civilian weapons can be used in Trade-Ups as per normal, allowing players to obtain Strange Freelance weapons with 10 Strange Civilian weapons, and so on.
- Added the Civilian Grade Stat Clock.
- Applies a Strange Stat Clock to a Civilian grade weapon.
- Can be obtained by trading in a combination of 5 Freelance grade or better items through Mann. Co Trades.
- Mann Co. will now accept untradable items in exchange for Civilian Grade Stat Clocks.
- The untradability will be applied onto the Stat Clock and onto any weapon the Stat Clock is applied to.
- Fixed Stat Clock(ÜberCharge and self-illuminating materials on weapons using War Paints (community fix from makaroffilya). ) cancelling out
- The model for the Stat Clock has a subtle reference to the Expiration Date video released with the Love & War Update. The label is done in the same color and font, with the "STAT" portion of the label peeling up to reveal an "H". This implies that the "DEATH CLOCK" labels were re-used, with the "STAT" portion of the label simply being placed over the original.