Pile o' Gifts
The Pile O' Gifts is an action item that, when used, gives a random item to up to 23 other people on the same server as the user. The Pile O' Gifts can be used once, and will notify every other player on the server of the user's generosity.
The Pile O' Gifts functions just as the Secret Saxton does, but gives a gift to as many as 23 other players, instead of a single player at random. Currently, the Pile O' Gifts cannot be obtained by random drops, nor can it be crafted.
If a server has a player limit greater than 24, a gift will be given to the first 23 players that connected to the server. Similarly, if the server has a player limit less than 24, it will only give out one gift to each player. The user of the tool will never receive a gift from their own Pile o' Gifts.
Items acquired through the Pile O' Gifts will have the standard "Gifted From: Player Name" text under the description, as an item that had been gift wrapped would have. Any item normally found via random drop is able to be obtained through the Pile O' Gifts, making receiving a gift an effectively free drop. All gifts received are tradable and can be used in crafting.
- [Undocumented] Pile o' Gifts was added to the game.
- Gifted items are now craftable and tradable.
- Gifts from Secret Saxtons and Piles o' Gifts now have a chance to grant a gift in addition to whatever item they would have granted normally.
- Added daily periodic reward hat for gifts given.
- If the Pile O' Gifts is used and a player on the server is awarded a Secret Saxton then they will receive an additional gift, granting the player two gifted items. The additional Secret Saxton does not increase the Spirit of Giving counter, the normal gift does.
- The item level is based on the maximum number of gifts given when used.