The Fancy Spellbook is an item given to players who fill their unfilled fancy spellbook with three spellbook pages. It can be equipped in the action slot, and functions exactly the same as the Spellbook Magazine. However, it is displayed as a large spellbook on the classes' belt similarly to the Power Up Canteen.
Despite only requiring three pages to begin functioning as a spellbook, players can continue to insert more pages into the book, which increases one of the counters in the description for the respective page you have added. The amount of pages, and types of pages added to the book however do not make any changes to the item's attributes, or the item's visible appearance in-game.
| Hat Out of Hell|
Get the loot from Skull Island in Hell
- The Fancy Spellbook was added to the game.
- The names of the spellpages are in Latin. They translate to the following:
- Tumidum: Swollen or distended; self-confident or presumptuous. A neuter adjective (tumidus, a, um).
- Gratanter: Gratefully or gladly; pleasantly. An adverb (= grate).
- Audere: To have a mind (to do something); to dare. An infinitive verb (audeo, ausus sum, ere).
- Congeriae: Not an actual Latin word, but is reminiscent of Congeries: A heap; collection or accumulation. A noun (congeries, ei).
- Veteris: A form of Vetus, meaning old, ancient, of times past. Another adjective (vetus, veteris).
- The publicity blurb is in direct reference to The Evil Dead, a series of horror films revolving around the Necronomicon, a spellbook described similarly.