RIFT Well Spun Hat Claim Code
The RIFT Well Spun Hat Claim Code is a tool item that allows a player to redeem a Well Spun Hat in RIFT. It was given to those who earned the "Riftwalker" achievement before the November 2, 2011 Patch.
The item has one use, and it is applied by methods similar to a Paint Can or a Mann Co. Supply Crate Key. Players did not have to own RIFT to obtain the ticket, and they could have been used before the official release of RIFT. Users also did not have to be the owner of the Steam account that has the specified RIFT Well Spun Hat Claim Code to consume the reward.
Kill an enemy within 5 seconds of you traveling through an Engineer's teleporter.
- Added Riftwalker achievement.
- [Undocumented] Added Rift Well Spun Hat Claim Code for achieving Riftwalker.
- Updated the description of the Well Spun Hat Claim Code item.
- [Undocumented] The Riftwalker achievement no longer awards the RIFT Well Spun Hat Claim Code.
- [Undocumented] Updated backpack icon for RIFT Well Spun Hat Claim Code.
- TF2 Official Blog: "From Hell" – February 3, 2011
- "Well-spun" promo hat ingame preview – February 6, 2011