From Team Fortress Wiki
Real life (delayed by Jungle Inferno)
- · · · · · Returning the help given tomkit10, advise 6 boys each having less than 12 months left to complete Eagle Rank, two of them special.
- · · Continue advising Scouts in the Eagle program.
- Complete a series of home county WP articles while my Dad is still here: Fencepost limestone Dead! · Yocemento Dead! · ·
- Tic Toc Dad's stroke. (Dad's living in town, now) Son's collapsed lung. (still a lunger) Sister-in-law's estate. (still pilled up in the basement)
- Complete a lengthy series of natural science articles for WP while I still can.
- Keep working on the organization of the 18 year collection family photos while I still can.
- Dead! Replace broken woodstove after it broke and the house was down to 5C for a couple weeks.
- Dead! Replace the garage roof.
- Dead! Repair, prime, and paint soffits before roofers replace the house roof.
- Find the time and money to replace the siding and windows on the house.
- A contractor friend reduced this to repairing the windows and replacing only one wall of siding, saving me about $19,000.
- Upload scores of photos I have been collecting for decades to WM for the WP natural science articles.
- Work Contract strategies into Team Fortress Wiki:Community Strategy
- Find the companies and posters that have been added in and since End of the Line Update that have never been uploaded to the wiki. (Help Wanted!)
- Take and upload local TF images: File:MANNKO.png and File:MannhattanStreetSign.png
- User:Mikado282/Baden Powell invented Team Fortress 2.
- Find and upload image of the BSA's original ctf_2fort in Pennsylvania.
- Make a sinusoidal correction to Template:Fmc2.
Fix Template:StoryTimeline; the dates in the template for TF Comics events are 6 months to a year off.Dead!
- Move general mode content from Community Watergate strategy to Community Player Destruction strategy. (Help Wanted!)
- Scan and Complete Jungle Inferno map articles:
- I have enjoyed writing the locations (still do, where the muse hits). Here are the main map articles I worked on. I have called for help on finishing the strategies and images on certain maps.
|Banana Bay||Dead!||Help Wanted!||Dead!|
|Enclosure||Dead!||Dead!||Dead! Help Wanted!|
|Lazarus||Dead!||Help Wanted!||Dead! Help Wanted!|
|Mercenary Park||Dead!||Help Wanted!||Dead! Help Wanted!|
- Jungle Inferno articles: · · Dead! ConTracker · · Dead! Friendly-Fire · · Dead! Mercenary Park Gift Shop · · Dead! Jungle Inferno Campaign#Strategy and content.
- Dead! Complete Viaduct Locations and Strategy - it was only about half done.
- Dead! Scan and Complete Jungle Inferno cosmetics for errors.
- Dead! Yeti: NPC section, disambis, and categories: Dead! Yeti · · Dead! Yeti Park (disambiguation) · · Dead! Mercenary Park (disambiguation)
- Halloweens Past:
- The Halloween map, Halloween Event (started (delayed by Jungle Inferno), and, now, work), and Community Halloween maps strategy are cornerstones to updating much of the Halloween articles, especially the later ones that were left incomplete.
- Update and/or Complete: · · Dead! Witching Hour · · Dead! Skeletons · · Merasmissions (past tense | main out Soul Gargoyle | Help Wanted!) · · Dead! Community Skeletons strategy · ·
- Change Underworld from a REDIRECT to Eyeaduct to an overview article with a list of Underworlds, including identification of Purgatories and Hells (started).
- Add to Template:Dictionary/common strings: Merasmus, MONOCULUS, Skeletons, etc, as well as certain/some Environmental hazards
|Gravestone||Dead!||Help Wanted!||Help Wanted!|
|Millstone||Dead!||Done||Dead! Help Wanted!|
|Brimstone||Dead!||Done||Dead! Help Wanted!|
|Pit of Death||Help Wanted!||Help Wanted!||Help Wanted!|
|Maple Ridge Event||Dead!||Help Wanted!||Help Wanted!|
|Gorge Event||Dead!||Done||Dead!Help Wanted!|
- Dead! Get to Casual Rank 100 (Thanks to Jungle Inferno Contracts). :c