|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: This page needs locations
||November 6, 2016
||December 16, 2020
||Tomi "ICS" Uurainen
| Health Kits:
|| ×15 • ×5 • ×1
| Ammo Boxes:
|| ×10 • ×11 • ×6
|“I built that.”
This page contains information about a custom map that is not an officially released Team Fortress 2 map.
All released Valve and Community-made TF2 maps can be found on the list of maps.
Millstone is a custom Payload map. A Halloween version named Hellstone was later created, which was added to Team Fortress 2 on Scream Fortress 2015.
Millstone was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
November 8 2016
- Fixed nav being in wrong dir and it failed to work.
April 8 2017
- Moved RED 1st spawn left side door little to the other direction to cut off sniper visibility from long distance.
- Added a small fence prop to limit sniper view/shooting distance to the RED spawn door.
- Blocked off the small gap near 2nd cap area between piles of wood that caused unfair RED advantage in some cases.
- Improved clipping on some areas, so you don't bump into corners and props.
- Added a fence at last area over to the corner at pit so players do not accidentally fall off while going backwards.
- Shortened the ramp over the last pit right in front of the RED base from the left side, cutting sniper sightline to the mine exit.
- Fixed a spot on top of a crate near 4th D point by adding crate on top of it. Now "heavy headglitch" has been dealt with
- Fixed cart rolling backwards between B and C points uphill when enemy came close to the cart.
- Added a small crate near D point to help scouts travel upward ramps by using it.
- Added back precipitation snow, as it had little to zero effect on map framerate and most fps configs disable it in the first place.
April 18 2017
- Fixed the texture issues regarding file packing.
April 22 2017
- Fixed possible exploit.
- Map is now packed properly.
- Added missing bot navigation file.
December 6 2017
- Fixed several bugs found in few years.
- Added up some frozen assets from Hellstone.
December 1 2018
- Added a new route to the final area rooftops from the inside of last RED building (not connected to spawn).
- Added missing soundscape for the upper door of the red roof spawn door at last area.
- Added a hole into the small building near A site. Now you can walk through it.
- Added extra sign for BLU to guide them more towards proper direction after 1st spawn change.
- Raised up ceiling inside the route next to cart towards CP 1.
- Made some railings non-solid.
- Widened doorway to outside of the tunnels, when exiting lower exit of the BLU 2nd forward base.
- Fixed players falling through side of wooden bridge near D point, entering last area.
- Fixed some misaligned textures.
- Fixed possible out of the map exploit.
- Improved clipping on all areas, especially at doors.
- Moved control point 2 slightly forward.
- Moved traffic lights for the cart(s) from floor to ceiling/wall.
- Removed crate from D capture point.
- Removed crate from corridor leading to the last pit area (house dropdown).
- Removed small shack from side of A point (after corner).
- Increased light range on top of the shack at last area E.
- Lit up a roof at BLU spawn to allow players to be seen more clearly.
- Lit up some windows at BLU 1st spawn area.
- Removed pumpkin remains from few spots of the map that ended up in accidentally in previous version.
- Improved the IsSmismass features within the map (seen only for a limited time when Valve triggers smismass on).
December 20 2018
- Fixed RED 1st base lighting going off when its Smismass time.
December 20 2020
- Added more giftboxes around the map. Santa accidentally dropped them off the sledge.
- Improved some areas visual layout.
- Fixed many textures being off or misaligned.
- Fixed map nav file to feature recently changed areas, it was lagging behind.
- Many slight changed and bugfixes.