Maple Ridge Event
|Maple Ridge Event|
|Map type||King of the Hill|
|Release date:||October 21, 2016 Patch|
(Scream Fortress 2016)
|Health Kits:||×4 • ×3|
|Ammo Boxes:||×2 • ×5|
Maple Ridge Event is a community-made King of the Hill map added in the Scream Fortress 2016 update. The map takes place in a small village with the control point surrounded by a deep moat. Like several Haunted Halloween maps, this map suggests the presence of Redmond Mann's residence. It is a Halloween-themed variant of the community map Maple Ridge.
Soul Gargoyles also appear on this map.
Maple Ridge Event was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Control point timing
Note: If you are having trouble with finding the locations listed here, you can scroll down to the Helpful overview section to see their exact location marked on the map.
- The Morgues: Both teams spawn inside of a morgue with an exit on both sides. Despite the relatively similar-looking interior, each team's spawn has a different exterior with BLU spawn's exterior resembling a medieval castle and RED's spawn resembling a barn building.
- The Yard: A large H-shaped yard outside of each spawn.
- Flank Fence: The jump-able fence gives a narrow glimpse of the action at the point.
- Library: A small L-shaped room provides cover en route to the patio.
- Patio: The last location of the Chapel route. Located on the exit of the library, the patio drops the player off on a slope towards the moat.
- A narrow fence covers the "Mezzanine" against the Chapel which contains small Ammo and Health Pickups.
- Chapel: Beside the control point is a small Chapel with a small Ammo Pickup located inside.
- Hall: A route from Spawn to the House; it has a side exit to the Study.
- Study: The Study is a Flank between the two Spawn routes and has a blind flank on the Moat Fence. The Study has a small Ammo case and a medium Health kit to support attacks on the House and the point.
- Redmond's House: A large house opposite the chapel that towers over the central control point.
- Lounge: The house contains two small rooms, one for each team, each with a small Ammo and Health Pickups.
- Control Point: The enlarged point is elevated and surrounded by a deep Moat and is protected by two low walls.
- Wing Walks: Outside of the walls on either side of the point are platforms overhanging the Moat. The capture zone actually extends some inches outside the walls onto these platforms; so players can capture or block the point from a small area of relative shelter.
- Pipes: Two pairs of large narrow pipes on each side provide another bridge to the point.
- Ramp.: A narrow and protected ramp separated by a partition down the middle bridges the moat between the Redmond's House and the control point. A medium Health kit and a small Ammo case can be found under the ramp.
1.Yard 2.Hall 3.Flank Fence 4.Library 5.Patio 6.Chapel 7.Pipes 8.Ramp 9.Redmond's House Red diagonal lines: Red spawn Blue diagonal lines: Blu spawn Yellow circle: The Hill/control point
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
Main article: Community Maple Ridge Event strategy
October 21, 2016 Patch (Scream Fortress 2016)
- Maple Ridge Event was added to the game.