|Maple Ridge Event
||King of the Hill
||October 21st, 2016
| Health Kits:
|| ×4 • ×3
| Ammo Boxes:
|| ×2 • ×5
Maple Ridge Event is a community-made King of the Hill map added in the Scream Fortress 2016 update. The map takes place in a small village with the control point surrounded by a deep Moat. Like several Haunted Halloween maps, this map suggests the presence of Redmond Mann's residence.
Soul Gargoyles also appear on this map.
Maple Ridge Event was contributed to the Steam Workshop and is a Halloween-themed variant of the community map Maple Ridge.
Control point timing
Note: If you're having trouble with finding the locations listed here, you can scroll down to the Helpful overview section to see their exact location marked on the map.
- The Morgues: Both team spawn inside of a morgue with an exit on both sides. Despite the relatively similar-looking interior, each team's spawn has a different exterior with BLU spawn's exterior resembling a medieval castle and RED's spawn resembling a barn building.
- The Yard: A large H-shaped yard outside of each spawn.
- Flank Fence: The jump-able fence gives a narrow glimpse of the action at the point.
- Library: An small L-shaped room provides cover en route to the patio.
- Patio: The last location of the Chapel route. Located on the exit of the library, the patio drops the player off on a slope towards the moat.
- A narrow fence covers the "Mezzanine" against the Chapel which contains small Ammo and Health Pickups.
- Chapel: Beside the control point is a small Chapel with a small Ammo Pickup located inside.
The fence with Redmond's House visible in the background.
The Mazzanine on BLU's patio.
The inside of the chapel.
- Hall: A route from Spawn to the House; it has a side exit to the Study.
- Study: The Study is a Flank between the two Spawn routes and has a blind flank on the Moat Fence. The Study has a small Ammo case and a medium Health kit to support attacks on the House and the point.
The entrance of RED's hall from the yard.
- Redmond's House: A large house opposite the chapel that towers over the central control point.
- Lounge: The house contains two small rooms, one for each team, each with a small Ammo and Health Pickups.
Redmond's House as viewed from the chapel.
- Control Point: The enlarged point is elevated and surrounded by a deep Moat and is protected by two low walls.
- Wing Walks: Outside of the walls on either side of the point are platforms overhanging the Moat. The capture zone actually extends some inches outside the walls onto these platforms; so players can capture or block the point from a small area of relative shelter.
- Pipes: Two pairs of large narrow pipes on each side provide another bridge to the point.
- Ramp.: A narrow and protected ramp separated by a partition down the middle bridges the moat between the Redmond's House and the control point. A medium Health kit and a small Ammo case can be found under the ramp.
The control point with the aforementioned walks on each side.
Red diagonal lines: Red spawn
Blue diagonal lines: Blu spawn
Yellow circle: The Hill/control point
Angular view of the main control point
Interior view of the church
Broader view of the main battlements
October 21, 2016 Patch (Scream Fortress 2016)
- Maple Ridge Event was added to the game.