|Cette page est en cours de traduction en français.
Si vous parlez français, écrivez sur la page de discussion ou contactez ceux qui ont déjà contribué à cette page (en regardant l'historique).
The Grappling Hook is a default action item for all classes. It can be used to move yourself from one location to the next in the Mannpower game mode. Additionally, it negates fall damage after use, and deals 1 point of damage, or 2 points if the hit is a headshot. Spies can also use the grapple hook when disguised or invisible.
Historique des mises à jour
- The Grappling Hook was added to the game.
- Fixed disguised Spies using the incorrect grapple color.
- Fixed the grapple still being connected to players after they die and respawn.
- Fixed players being able to get out of map boundaries using the Grappling Hook.
hud_fastswitchis disabled, pressing the ACTION key will select the grappling hook in the weapon selection menu.
- Switching weapons after use will increase weapon switch speed massively.
- Name & Description Tags have no effect when used on a Grappling Hook.
- The player can repair friendly buildings with the Grappling Hook if they have the Rescue Ranger equipped.
- Using the action key to use the grappling hook can lead to the weapon selection failing and possibly the primary fire getting stuck on. If this happens, the player can go into the console and type in "-attack" to fix it.
- A Heavy using the Buffalo Steak Sandvich can switch to the Grappling Hook then switch to any weapon and retain the mini-crit effect, however, this only works by pressing and then pressing the weapon slot.
- A Demoman wearing the Half-Zatoichi can switch to the Grappling Hook then switch to any weapon without having the Honorbound effect.
- It's possible to activate the Conga before the Hook reaches the wall, doing so will activate the Conga along with the Grappling Hook travel.
- The model for this weapon currently uses the Flame Thrower texture.
- The attached Grapple uses the same model as the syringe of the Medic's Primary Weapons. It also uses the Crusader's Crossbow's firing sound for its deployment.
Scout first-person view.
Soldier first-person view.
Pyro first-person view.
Demoman first-person view.
Heavy first-person view.
Engineer first-person view.
Engineer with Gunslinger equipped first-person view.
RED Medic first-person view.
Sniper first-person view.
RED Spy first-person view.