| Basic information
| Map type
|| PASS Time
| File name:
|| Valve, Bad Robot, Escalation Studios
| Map Info
|| Cloudy, raining
| Map Items
| Health Kits:
|| ×6 • ×6 • ×1
| Ammo Boxes:
|| ×4 • ×6 • ×2
| Map Overview
— The Demoman, after throwing the Jack into a basketball hoop
Timberlodge (previously Pinewood) is an official PASS Time map created by Valve in conjunction with Escalation Studios, released in the November 25, 2015 Patch. It is set somewhere in the mountains. As every other PASS Time map, it contains three goals: one shoot-in goal, one walk-in goal and a bonus goal.
- Goal Areas: The side goals are located by the spawn areas, and are placed inside of a wall. The End zone goals are both located at the farthest ends of the map. The player has to score by carrying the ball into the goal instead of throwing it. The bonus goals are located high up on the front of each team's water towers. The only way to reach them is by use of a jump pad located behind each water tower.
The BLU Team's Side Goal.
The BLU Team's End zone Goal.
The BLU Team's Water tower Bonus Goal.
The RED Team's Side Goal.
The RED Team's End zone Goal.
The RED Team's Water tower Bonus Goal.
Ball drop zone
- Dropzone: The Dropzone is above a small wooden platform. Below it is a large HealthKit with a very small pond below its boards.
- Jump pads: The area is accessible from corresponding jump pads leading to fast grabs of the ball for either side and has no barricades or fences making it easier to grab on foot.
- Power-ups: There are speed power-ups near dropzone. They give a speed boost for 2 seconds, which is useful for slow classes.
November 25, 2015 Patch
December 17, 2015 Patch (Tough Break Update)
- [Undocumented] Fixed lighting/shadow issues
- [Undocumented] Increased size of water tower goals
July 7, 2016 Patch #1 (Meet Your Match Update)
- No longer in beta.
January 16, 2017 Patch
- Fixed using the wrong thumbnail images for
Despite being named Timberlodge, the file name for the map is
- If a player throws the Jack into one of the basketball hoops seen on the map, a goal explosion effect and sound will occur.