From Team Fortress Wiki
|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
|Map Type:||Capture the Flag|
|Developer(s):||Andrew "Dr. Spud" Thompson|
To win, your team must capture the opposing team's Intelligence continuously until you reach the game's capture limit (the default limit is 3), while preventing the enemy from doing the same.
- Tree: Located at the center of the map, this huge tree serves as a major landmark for the map.
- Deck: The wooden deck in each base, on which the Intelligence briefcase rests.
- Stump: A large stump located close to the Deck, on which Engineers tend to build.
- Side route: The larger dirt route that skirts the outside of each base.
- Shack: A building with an accessible roof located on the side route.