|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: None added
Welcome to (fire and) Brimstone! The long awaited (well not really) cousin of Hellstone! Redmond Mann has risen from the depths of Hell and you must return him to that ghastly awful place! Do it, if you dare!
Horrors await you, are you already scared? Because you should be! There is a 12,5% chance that you might see something that might rip your head off or blast you into small tiny baby pieces! But not each time you play. Sometimes the chances are 100% and it's very much the end of you! Meet Merasmus (voice only) that cast spells and awakens horrors (sometimes)! If you are taking too long with this map to beat, he will arrive live to finish you all off! But you can instead finish him too!
— Brimstone's spooky workshop description
Brimstone is a community-created Payload map added in the Scream Fortress 2016 update. The battle surrounds BLU pushing the Payload cart on a haunted mountain, leading up to RED team's base next to a pit of lava.
Brimstone was contributed to the Steam Workshop, and is a Halloween version of Fifthcurve.
Capture points are named after spellbook pages. The map features Merasmus, who casts spells on players for their suffering. He can also summon the Horseless Headless Horsemann, the Skeleton King and his skeletons, and Monoculus. Merasmus himself can even appear if too much time is taken in the last area.
The Halloween enemies may or may not spawn at various capture points. The order is as follows:
The Horseless Headless Horsemann.
- Final area (if too much time has passed): Merasmus)
Brimstone's workshop map icon.
The hidden island in Hell.
Damage graph showing the number of players vs. the health of the Horseless Headless Horsemann (HHH).
October 21, 2016 Patch
(Scream Fortress 2016
- Brimstone was added to the game.
October 25, 2016 Patch
- Fixed RED players getting inside BLU's 2nd forward spawn.
- Fixed skull's teeth in hell being non-solid.
- Fixed hell's coffin tune and tiny spell song sometimes playing to the next round from previous round.
- Fixed some players dropping into hell's lava in rare cases.
- Fixed big pumpkin in RED 2nd base being non-solid.
November 2, 2016 Patch
- Fixed exploit where players could get under the map near BLU starting area.
- Fixed exploit where players could get out of the map near graveyard.
- Fixed exploit where players could enter RED base as BLU.
- Fixed some skeletons running into lava when there are no enemies in Hell.
- Fixed medieval tiny spell & other Merasmus voice spells lasting too long for some players.
- Fixed big ghost getting stuck when map ends.
- Fixed a spot where players could get stuck if entering it under the Minify spell.
- Fixed another case of non-solid pumpkin.
- Tuned respawn time for RED team at last area.