|製作者||Valve,Bad Robot,Escalation Studios|
|ヘルス||×9 • ×9 • ×2|
|弾薬||×5 • ×9 • ×2|
- Spawn: Each team's central spawn is a long room with three separate exits. One exit by the team's goal, one by the jumppads, and one in the team's oriented warehouse.
- Goal Area: Each team's goal is at the rear of each base in an open area. There is a small piece of cover near the main spawn. There is also a secondary resupply next to the goal.
- Jump Pads: Each Goal has two jump pads for quick movement. The first is on top of the cargo containers leading to the roof of the team's warehouse. The second is on the catwalks next to the warehouse.
- Cargo Floor: The main floor is separated by two massive cargo container stacks. On both sides in between the containers are speed boosters.
- Second Floor Catwalks: The second floor is an area of catwalks overlooking the warehouse. It contains a landing platform for those using the jump pads.
- Roof: The roof of each warehouse contains a jump pad to the second floor of the other team's warehouse. The roof can be accessed by the goal jump pad, and from the towers.
- Jack Spawn: In the center of the field the Jack will drop overhead onto a control point like platform.
- Towers: The towers serve as a vantage point over the center field. Access to them is achieved from jump lifts on the bottom.
- Side Speed Boosts: On the sides of center field are speed boosts leading into the warehouse catwalks.
| Tune Merasmus's Multi-Dimensional Television|
Reveal the mystery of the PASS Time TV Room.
- The map-specific achievement requires access to a secret room to the right of the Jack Spawn. It is hidden by steel paneling and a sealed off door. Inside is a dim room containing a Rocket Launcher, a Sandvich, a television set with Merasmus' skull hat on top of it, Halloween Spell Bottles, a television guide, several camouflage pattern duffel bags, two team Teleporters, RED toolbox, and a Wrench, and in the center is 3 red chairs as well as an object with a strange pattern. One bag has a fish head in it.
- Both teams' spawns feature rooms a door marked "PRIVATE" that can be opened in the process of obtaining the achievement. Inside are Teleporters to the TV room.
- RED team's room contains a table with a Bread Ration on it.
A close-up of the TV in the secret room, with a Rocket Launcher nearby, and Halloween Spells on the table.
The scroll that appeared on the map with one of Merasmus' fish heads.