From Team Fortress Wiki
|开发者:|| Tim "YM" Johnson |
Jeroen "Snipergen" Dessaux
Wade "Nineaxis" Fabry
Drew "..oxy.." Fletcher
|医疗包:||×13 • ×16|
|弹药箱:||×7 • ×19 • ×2|
Hoodoo是一张多阶段推车地图。 由于其卓越的品质，它被作为官方社区开发的地图包含在狙击手vs.间谍更新更新中。 与Gold Rush类似的设计和布局，Hoodoo专注于快节奏，激烈的战斗，因为地图有时是紧张和狭窄的区域。
- Stage One – The first stage starts with an open area where 爆破手和士兵 can be effective. The first capture point leads into a cramped passage through mining buildings, where 红队的工程师 can wreak havoc on the offense. The second capture point is where the stage ends. Crossing a short bridge, with side passages providing routes to flank the defense and push the cart to victory.
- Stage Two – The track leads out into an open area, following the side of a long mining building. The first capture point brings the cart inside of the mining building, where multiple floor levels provide 火焰兵 an opportunity to drop in on the action. On the right side of the capture point is a tunnel, the tunnel has a door that can only be open from the inside. This is a great spot for 蓝队的工程师 to set up their Sentry Gun, Teleporter and Dispenser because the door can only be opened from the inside. This allows the 蓝队的工程师 to open the door when 红队 are in range of the Sentry Gun and close the door when they aren't creating a very offensive spot with almost impenetrable defense. The cart progress through a second room and out into a cramped area surrounding by industrial architecture. 蓝队 has to push hard and use the multiple side routes to lead the cart to victory, as this area provides 红队的工程师, 爆破手, and other defensive classes an almost perfect position.
- Stage Three – 蓝队 team has to push the cart along a winding path around through a mining camp, with the multi-level buildings providing plenty of routes for both 蓝队和红队 to attack. The track winds down into an industrial building, where 蓝队 has to push the cart out on a catwalk surrounded by a large concrete pit.
请参见社区 Hoodoo 策略。
- Changes from community mapmaker Tim Johnson:
- "Added a balcony at 2-1 that I've rotated and cleaned up so it's a much better point, it attracts less sentry spam but is still holdable. 2-2 has a bit more breathing room and the one way route between BLU/RED spawn in stage 3 has gone and in its place some stairs up to the second level accessible from BLU's side."
- Updated pl_hoodoo_final
- Removed door frame collision to resolve bots getting stuck in the cave during stage 2.
- Rarely, the cart may begin to move on its own during set-up and can only be stopped if a player from the BLU team goes near enough to push the cart himself, only possible if a team member uses
- Bots will get stuck on the door leading to the second area on Stage 2; they can only get unstuck if the first checkpoint is captured, allowing the door to open.
- On Stage 3, RED Spies can get into BLU's spawn with the help of a BLU Engineer's teleporter, and even walk through the previous door to Stage 2. RED Spies can also use BLU's (previously RED's) resupply cabinets.
- In the area outside BLU's second spawn, RED players can get in a corner with the wooden planks that's placed close to the cart, causing it to be defended through the walls.
- Hoodoo's cart is accompanied by unique sound files: The cart 'ticks' while in play. It also emits a high-pitched ringing just before the cart detonates after BLU's victory on the Third Sector. Both of these sounds reflect the cart's improvised alarm clock "timed fuse."
- In the first stage, the ambulance found in the BLU respawn acts as a fully functional resupply cabinet.
- A Hoodoo is a tall, thin rock spire found in arid drainage basins and badlands.