|| Steam 工作坊
|| ×2 • ×1
|| ×2 • ×8
该地图的重点在于天台作战而且切割也非常宽大。制作此地图时的其中一句座右铭是“clip only if you have to”（若您有必要就切割），所以遥远的岛屿、天台、藏身处等地区是免费的游戏。
- Made the banners on the walls in the pagoda nonsolid to prevent being caught on them.
- Fixed a case of zfighting.
- Fixed a case of floating rocks.
- Clipped the peak of the roof outside spawn.
- Release version 1!
- Fixed broken cap point.
- Fixed texture seam on skybox waterfalls.
- Clipped some beams.
- Lowered the pitch of the gongs.
- Further optimisation
- Redid the 3D skybox
- Did some extra detailing to the cap room, changed the detailing (especially OOB) on red side versus blue side.
- Various other bugfixes.
- Thousands of bugfixes;
- fixed nodraw surfaces
- fixed weird clipping in a few places
- fixed light bleeds
- fixed waterfall particles
- fixed various zfighting issues
- brighened some areas
- fixed lightmap and displacement seams
- fixed places you can get stuck
- fixed magical katanas
- fixed some weird clipping on the terraced path.
- Extended fence on the cliff to make it clear that it's clipped
- Some optimisation, a litle improvement in FPS (up to 40% in some areas), but probably the best I can do.
- Full artpass, however
- 3d sky needs more work
- waterfall particles broke for some reason
- optimisation needed
- some lighting bugs
- Made the pagoda square
a8 桜 edition:
- Made the platform out the back of the cliffside building a little bigger.
- More caustics.
- Brightened the cliffside building.
- Brightened the area under the waterfall.
- Unclipped the far stone pillar, I see no reason why it should be clipped as getting out there is putting you at a disadvantage and consistency is better than clipping.
- Swapped the small health in the cliff building with the medium health.
- Nobuilded rooves due to popular opinion.
- Players are blocked from leaving spawn until round start.
- More detailing.
- Remade the cliffside building.
- Modelled bridges.
- Added a railing to the platform with the medium health - doesn't actually protect anything, but hopefully is a visual notifier to the fact that the platform is there.
- Some displacing and some detailing, and some displaced detailing.
- Made the back waterfall and area under the boardwalk passable, just so there are no arbitary clipping.
- Nobuilded the area below the waterfall.
- Changed the back building so that players cannot hide behind the point of the roof.
- Sunk the point a little.
- Added small health to the cliff building.
- Welcome camera and a spectator point.
- Removed the fence that blocked the sightline down the back of the map, replaced it with some rocks that block the route instead.
- Prettied up some bridges.
- Added areaportals to all the buildings.
- Repositioned the rocks near the inland ramp to the rooves so that the ramp is far more visible.
- Some more ammo.
- Switched the medium health and medium ammo below, hopefully indirectly nerfing the height of the map.
- Added another waterfall, because waterfalls are cool.
- Modelled Torii's.
- Changed the rock near the back of the map so it doesn't hide the ramp up to the roof as much.
- Removed force from kill trigger.
- Stairs are clipped!
- Fixed the place where you could get stuck.
- Blocked a sight gap.
- Added a fence to block one of the longest sightlines.
- Added a rock on the rock formations over the gorge that allows other classes to jump back up towards the long building (albeit slowly.)
- Clipped the windows in the cliffside building.
当时加入到游戏里的 Suijin 是一张山丘之王地图，可在工作坊的此处找到。