|“I built that.”
This page contains information about a custom map that is not an official Team Fortress 2 map.
To see official TF2 maps, go to here.
|Map type||King of the Hill|
|File name:|| |
|Developer(s):||Josh "HeyU" Harris|
|Health Kits:||×1 • ×5|
|Ammo Boxes:||×2 • ×6|
Moonshine is a community-made King of the Hill map set at the base of a mountain stream waterfall, which feeds into an industrial swamp basin community. Both teams attack through their industrial swamp communities, fighting to be the king of a shadowy bayou shipping house, which is cover for a top-secret surveillance outpost. This high intensity map provides multiple routes to the central point to guarantee vigorous battles as the point changes hands during game play.
The main objective is to capture the control point and maintain possession of it for a duration of 3 minutes.
- Bayou Shipping House: At the center of the map, a shipping house with a dock holds the control point. The shipping house is cover for a top-secret surveillance outpost located on the top floor of the building. The Bayou Shipping House contains a small ammo pack inside the building, a small health kit in front off the control point on a small island, and a small ammo and health pack under the building in the water.
- The Industrial Houses: Each team has an industrial house leading to the control point. Each Industrial House has two entrances from the spawn rooms and multiple exits to the center of the map. Industrial house contains access to multiple decks to snipe from and lofts so that Engineers can set up bases. Each team's Industrial Houses contains a medium ammo pack and a medium health kit on the left and right paths to the point. There is a medium ammo pack located porch near the control point.
- Cabins: Swampy cabins contain the spawn areas and medical cabinets. Cabins have three spawn doors to reduce spawn camping.
- The Bayou Shipping House provides cover from Snipers. No health is located in this building so be careful not to get ambushed by Pyros and Heavies.
- Guard the control point as a Sniper or Soldier from the Sniper decks.
- Use the bridge by the waterfall in infiltrate the enemy's Industrial House.
- The water is only deep enough to put out fire in two places: under the Bayou Shipping House, and near the waterfall. If you are a Pyro, it is best to fight away from these areas.