|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: This page needs locations
Rumble is a community-created Payload map taking place in a rainy jungle. A Halloween version of the map was released in the Scream Fortress 2018 update.
March 19, 2017
March 20, 2017
- Fixed being able to stand on some tree tops.
- Fixed timer awarding more time multiple times when cart rolled back to the point.
- Fixed cap C cart rolling back behind the point.
- Adjusted lighting on certain areas of the map.
- Noclipped mine shaft mid entrance.
March 21, 2017
- Fixed several spots where you could stand, but you shouldn't be at.
- Fixed dead end for a background mine cart.
- Fixed console errors.
- Detailed a shaft that ws lost in previous split from the cp-version.
- Aligned some textures to to look better.
- Adjusted lighting more in certain areas.
- Adjusted some displacements painting and shape.
March 23, 2017
- Added rain to the map.
- Added thunder and lightnings too (yes, you can see lightnings in the sky!).
- Added new doorway between B and C uphill slowdown area.
- Adjusted lighting all over the map.
- Adjusted lighting in BLU base to more blue'ish.
- Fixed window fading near last capture pit area.
- Fixed few hovering bushes.
- Continued detail and visual pass from cp-version.
March 26, 2017
- Remade side house interiors near last point. Now it has more space.
- Fixed blu team initially starting from same spawnpoint
- Fixed few textures not aligned properly
- Fixed one prop being non-solid
- Fixed waterfall effect being too high in the air
- Fixed minecart sound being off from the moving object
- Fixed payload cart sometimes not properly sliding backwards on rollback zone between B and C
- Fixed players dying on dropping into last pit - you can no longer get there untill the end
- Added door near B site to help blu push a bit easier to the point
- Added images for loading screen / chalkboard from the map
- Removed crate and adjusted ramp size near closing door at last area
- Renamed all the control points to have point letters
- Improved some clipping in the map
- Improved visual look of the pit with decals
- Improved lightning and thunder system in a map (You can actually see lightning strikes)
- Added proper navigation file for bots
June 22, 2017
- Fixed fog not rendering correctly.
- Brought in changes from CP-version.
- Improved visual quality.
- Tuned in thunder and rain system.
July 2, 2017
- Brought in changes from the CP version, editing 2 maps at the same time is hard.
- Updated nav file.
Final point, boarded off with 2x4's.