Mac Update trailer
|Mac Update trailer|
|Released:||June 10, 2010|
- The music tracks used in this video are "The Art of War" (from Meet the Soldier) and the main theme.
- At the beginning of the video, the Sniper sees both a window and a bitten apple hanging from a branch through his scope. The colors used for the glass of the window allude to the "Flying Window" logo from the Microsoft Windows operating system. The bitten apple hanging from the branch alludes to both Apple Inc.'s current logo and the company's original logo.
- At 0:05 to 0:06, the BLU Pyro running by is holding a RED Flamethrower.
- The company poster on the wall behind the Heavy reads 'Jobbs' Orchards'. This refers to Apple co-founder and former CEO, Steve Jobs.
- At 0:23 is the first of many glimpses at the Frontier Justice, one of the unlockables later included with the Engineer Update.
- The first hint to the existence of Mann Co. Supply Crates is seen in this trailer, where the Soldier can be seen pulling various hats from a crate. Among these hats are the Tyrant's Helm, Texas Ten Gallon, Killer's Kabuto, and Stainless Pot.
- Training targets of the three classes that aren't prominently featured in the video (Pyro, Spy, and Medic) are behind the supply crate that the Soldier searches through.
- The slogan 'Think Bullets' at end of the trailer is a reference to an old Apple slogan, 'Think Different'.