Not to be confused with the Tin Pot
, a cosmetic item for the Soldier.
Ahhhhhhh! My head smells delicious!
— The Soldier on the soup of the day
The Stainless Pot is a cosmetic item for the Soldier. It is a slightly dented stainless-steel saucepan, which the Soldier wears on his head as an improvised helmet with its wooden handle to his left.
The item's description was written by cypherx82 for the Hat Describing Contest, and was slightly edited by Valve.
This item is awarded in Genuine quality to players who purchase the BLU Soldier Action Figure and redeem the code that comes with it.
August 13, 2009 Patch (Classless Update)
- The Stainless Pot was added to the game.
September 30, 2010 Patch (Mann-Conomy Update)
- [Undocumented] Added a community-contributed description for the Stainless Pot.
- [Undocumented] The Stainless Pot can now be uncrated with Unusual quality.
June 5, 2013 Patch
- [Undocumented] Revealed some of the Mysterious Promos.
July 7, 2016 Patch #1 (Meet Your Match Update)
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
June 7, 2018 Patch
- Fixed broken Unusual effects for the the Stainless Pot.
, Conscientious Objector
, Freedom Staff
, Bat Outta Hell
, Memory Maker
, Ham Shank
, Golden Frying Pan
, Necro Smasher
, Crossing Guard
, Prinny Machete
) · Equalizer · Pain Train · Half-Zatoichi · Disciplinary Action · Market Gardener · Escape Plan