Chilly has multiple variations, including Halloween.
|Release date:||December 2, 2021|
|Last updated:||December 8, 2021|
|Developer(s):||Tomi "ICS" Uurainen|
Alex "MaccyF" Macfabquhab
Tyler "tyler" King
|Health Kits:||×8 • ×9|
|Ammo Boxes:||×7 • ×7 • ×6|
Chilly is a community-made Payload map released during the Smissmas 2021 update. It is a Smissmas version of the halloween map Terror, released in the Scream Fortress XIII update.
Chilly was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Front Yard: Usually the first battlefield on the map, located right outside of the BLU spawn.
- Low-hanging Roof: Adjacent to the BLU's spawn building, there is a section of the roof hanging relatively low, making it accessible to everyone. Engineers can also construct buildings here.
- RED Shed: After traversing the Front Yard, the cart continues its journey through the RED Shed, a large wooden building stretching from one side of the map to the other.
- Rocks: A group of large boulders can be seen standing just beside the first checkpoint itself.
- Crossing: A building reminiscent of a border crossing. It separates the Slope from the area of checkpoint A. Also serves as a flank route to the Cliffside Shed.
- Slope: Once the first checkpoint is captured, the cart makes a turn to the left and descends down a slope.
- Old Geeser: Next to the Slope is a rather small house called Old Geeser.
- Cliffside Shed: Opposite the Old Geeser is a tiny, wooden shed hanging of the cliff.
- Giant Shed: After descending down the Slope, the cart makes two right turns and enters a compact area in between the Giant Shed and Old Geeser.
- Bridge: Directly connecting the two aforementioned buildings is a bridge running above the cart's tracks.
- Tree: In one of the corners, a tree surrounded by a group of rocks can be found.
- Casali Shafting: The entire Checkpoint D, as well as the area around it, is located inside the Casali Shafting building. The largest building on the entire map.
- Flank House: On the right flank is a house directly connected to the Casali Shafting building, offering another way of entry.
- Outhouse: A miniscule outhouse hanging by the Pit.
- Pit: The giant hole in which the BLU must throw the cart in order to win the round.
Main article: Community Chilly strategy
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
December 2, 2021 Patch (Smissmas 2021)
- Added Chilly to the game.
- Fixed few models not being solid
- Fixed few gift model collisions
- Fixed few spots where players were able to stand on in thin air
- Fixed hand truck from blocking players at the indoor area
- Fixed rare case of the Payload cart not exploding when round ends at the pit
- Fixed being able to stand on the tip of the end rocket
- Fixed enemy being able to shoot at BLU 1st base spawn basement
- Minor visual fixes
- Improved clipping
- Two alternative colors for the Payload cart exists in the map files. One of them having the yellow part of the gifts colored in blue, while the other has a RED team Payload cart with ribbons colored in red as opposed to blue.
- The textures for the presents inside the Payload cart, as well the cart's metal railing, appear corrupt when the model quality is set to "Low" in the game's options.