|Map Type:||Mann vs. Machine|
|File name:|| |
|Health Kits:||×2 • ×5|
|Ammo Boxes:||×4 • ×8|
Ghost Town (originally released as Coaltown Event) is a map that was released on October 26, 2012, as part of the Spectral Halloween Special update. It is designed for the game mode Mann vs. Machine. Ghost Town is a version of Coal Town at night, with pumpkins, gravestones, and other Halloween-themed objects scattered around. It is unique in that all robots on the map are reskinned to look like zombies, though this is purely cosmetic. The map contains only 1 mission: the Nightmare mission Caliginous Caper. As it is not playable in Mann Up mode, there is no reward for completing this mission.
The Upgrade Station as it appears in Ghost Town.
- When playing with minimal HUD, the bar on the top will not display correctly.
- Some of the zombie reskins encountered on this map do not have an animation for jumping into the bomb hatch; as a result, they appear to simply vanish when the wave is failed.
- When Halloween costumes are not allowed, the zombies will appear as normal humans.
- Added mission Calignious Caper.
- Renamed mvm_coaltown_event to mvm_ghost_town to fix a problem with voting for challenges in MvM when on Coal Town.