When the taunt is activated through the taunts menu, a small brown tent with a team-colored stripe, the Sniper's class icon, and five bullet holes appears behind the Sniper as he starts looking with a pair of binoculars. He sits inside the tent, grabs a thermal bottle, and continues using the binoculars. After a while he gives a hearty laugh, then looks around some more before drinking from the bottle and repeating the cycle. When the player ends the taunt, the Sniper places the bottle on the ground and gets up, putting the binoculars away as the tent and the bottle disappear into the ground.
The Shooter's Stakeout was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Shooter's Stakeout was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Taunt: Shooter's Stakeout to the list of items for the Unusualifier.
- [Undocumented] Fixed a voice line not playing in the Shooter's Stakeout taunt.
- Fixed Taunt: Shooter's Stakeout using one of the Engineer's voice lines.
- Updated Taunt: Shooter's Stakeout to fix LOD bugs.
- The textures for this item contain a hidden modified drawing of
:steamhappy:(), a standard emoticon available to anyone on Steam Community (the difference being that the emoticon on the textures has an evil grin instead).