Itsy Bitsy Spyer
The Itsy Bitsy Spyer is a community-created cosmetic item for the Engineer and Sniper. It is a voodoo doll fashioned in the likeness of the opposing team's Spy, with skin colored cloth for a face and a pair of black buttons for eyes. The doll rests in the class's ammo pouch, which has two yellow pins fastened to it by an enemy team-colored strap. A third pin is sticking out of the Spy's left lung.
- Itsy Bitsy Spyer was added to the game.
- Updated the Itsy Bitsy Spyer so it can also be equipped by the Sniper.
- [Undocumented] Removed Engineer-specific text from description.
- [Undocumented] Added 'Sniper Pocket' equip region.
- [Undocumented] Updated the materials of the Itsy Bitsy Spyer.
- [Undocumented] Itsy Bitsy Spyer can now be found in random drops.
- [Undocumented] Lowered the price of the Itsy Bitsy Spyer in the Mann Co. Store.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The name is derived from the popular nursery rhyme "Itsy Bitsy Spider".
- The description is derived from a famous quotation by American actress Mae West, known for her double entendres.
- The description originally said "Hey Engineer! Is that a miniature Spy in your pocket, or are you just happy to OH GOD STOP HITTING ME WITH THAT WRENCH!" but was changed with the inclusion of Sniper's ability to equip it.
Image seen on the TF2 Blog's post.