When activated through the taunts menu, a chair appears behind the Spy. He sits on it before pulling out a drink and a book in each separate hand. The Spy then begins reading, sipping from the mug and saying a few lines, which loops indefinitely. When the player ends the taunt, the Spy casually throws the mug and book away before getting up from the chair, which falls back and disappears.
The Luxury Lounge was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Luxury Lounge was added to the game.
- While the Spy's glass is transparent and shows two visible ice cubes in Source Filmmaker and in the Taunt's demonstration, it appears solid white in-game.
- If the Spy-cicle is the current weapon and the taunt is used, the particle from the Spy-cicle will appear above the book.
- The chair may use the RED texture when used with certain weapons, even on BLU.
- Occasionally, the chair itself - and more rarely, the drink and book - may not spawn.