From Team Fortress Wiki
This weapon functions identically to the Invis Watch.
Identical to: Invis Watch
|Function times (in seconds)|
|Cloak maximum duration|| |
10.0 s :
9.0 s :
|Cloak fade time|| |
1.0+ s :
1.0 s :
|Decloak fade time|| |
|Recharge time||30.0 s|
|Recharge to duration ratio||3.0 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
See also: Crafting
|Class Token - Spy||Slot Token - PDA2||Scrap Metal|
- The Quäckenbirdt was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Updated the name of the Quackenbirdt (from Quäckenbirdt).
- [Undocumented] The Quäckenbirdt is now tradable, giftable, craftable and available at Mann Co. Store.
- [Undocumented] Updated the name of the Quäckenbirdt (from Quackenbirdt).
- While invisible, Spy receives 20% less damage from all damage sources.
- While invisible, Spy has reduced timer on debuffs (fire, Jarate, milk, bleed).
- Quäckenbirdt strategy
- Hitman: Absolution
- Chief Constable
- Deadliest Duckling
- Hitt Mann Badge
- Siberian Sophisticate
- That '70s Chapeau