Lacking Moral Fiber Mask
May I make a suggestion? Run.
— The Spy
The Lacking Moral Fiber Mask is a promotional cosmetic item for the Spy. It is based on the mask worn by Corvo Attano from the video game Dishonored; a mask with team-colored elements consisting of a skull-like visor roughly stitched to a chin piece enclosed by a black hood with leather straps running through the top. The visor has holes for the eye-sockets, with the right eye containing a lens apparatus, and a nose hole.
This item was awarded in Genuine quality to players who pre-purchased Dishonored on Steam before October 9, 2012.
- The Lacking Moral Fiber Mask was added to the game.
- Fixed The Lacking Moral Fiber Mask being tagged as a misc item instead of a hat.
October 22, 2013 [Item schema update]
- Added the Lacking Moral Fiber Mask to the Mann Co. Store.
- Individuals who lack moral fiber are described as socially degenerate. In Dishonored, players can choose a violent playstyle that involves killing many people and can be described as "lacking moral fiber".
- A Lacking Moral Fiber Mask and two Whale Bone Charms can be found as props in the map Watergate.
Promotional image featuring the Lacking Moral Fiber Mask and the Whale Bone Charm on the Spy.