When the player selects it on the taunts menu, a team-colored deckchair appears behind the Demoman, who falls back and on it; he then grabs a flask of the old family brand, pulls its cork with his teeth and spits it away, and proceeds to take sips, occasionally spouting drunken gibberish. Pressing primary fire (default key: ) makes the Demoman burp, while pressing alt-fire (default key: ) makes him lean back on the chair before jolting back up. When the player ends the taunt, the Demoman throws the flask against the ground and gets up, and the chair disappears.
The Pooped Deck was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Pooped Deck was added to the game.
- Updated Taunt: The Pooped Deck with missing animations and sounds.
- Updated Taunt: The Pooped Deck to fix some sounds.
- [Undocumented] Updated the description of the Pooped Deck.
- [Undocumented] Updated the main menu description of the Pooped Deck.
- The term poop deck refers to the uppermost aft deck of a ship, originating from the French word for "stern" (la poupe).
- The textures for this item contain a hidden drawing of
:steamhappy:(), a standard emoticon available to anyone on Steam Community.