|Map type||Capture the Flag|
|Release date:||December 3, 2020|
|Last updated:||December 16, 2020|
|Developer(s):||Nickolas "Krazy" Fenech (Steam account not in dictionary)|
Andrew "Dr. Spud" Thompson
Fay L. "nineaxis" Fabry
Mark "Shmitz" Major
Tumby (Steam account not in dictionary)
Louie "bakscratch" Turner
Nassim "NassimO" Sadoun
Thijs "Evil_Knevil" Van
Aeon "Void" Bollig
Lauren "Yrrzy" Godfrey
Zach "Exactol" Matuson (Steam account not in dictionary)
Alex "Rexy" Kreeger
Tyler "Yyler" King
|Environment:||Snowy Alpine Forest|
|Health Kits:||×4 • ×4|
|Ammo Boxes:||×4 • ×4|
Snowfall is a winter-themed version of Landfall, with gifts as the flags instead of the normal briefcases. Snow can be seen falling, Christmas lights can be seen hanging at certain places around the map, and there are presents all over. Snowmen can be seen outside the map along with some candy canes.
Note: If you're having trouble finding the locations listed here, you can scroll down to the Helpful overview section to see their exact position marked on the map.
- Gift deck: The wooden deck in each base, on which the teams' presents rests.
- Courtyard: The main open area directly next to the team spawn, which provides access to the side route and the lumber building.
- Rooftops: The accessible rooftops above both spawn rooms. Engineers are able to build on top of the rooftop closer to the lumber building.
- Stump: A large stump located close to the Deck, on which Engineers tend to build.
- Side route: The larger dirt route that skirts the outside of each base.
- Shack: A building with a roof accessible to those with special jumping abilities (ex. rocket jumping and double-jumping) located on the side route.
- Upper walkway: An enclosed walkway above the side route that provides direct access to the base rooftops.
- Lumber building: The two main buildings on either side of the map, serving as the main route from the base to the central area. Has multiple connected rooms within and a walkway along the front and above the side route, which connects directly to the tree.
- Inner deck: A deck closer to the base, which can serve as a point of harassment for attackers.
- Battlement: A small room located directly above the resource deck, which has a view of nearly the whole central area.
- Side room: A small room located on the second floor near the side route, which connects the side route directly to the second floor via stairs.
- Tree: Located at the center of the map, this huge tree serves as a major landmark for the map. It is surrounded by a circular walkway, and connects to the resource decks and the second floors of both teams' lumber buildings.
- Resource deck: Two decks on either side of the tree which have the health packs and ammo boxes.
1.Rooftops 2.Courtyard 3.Shack 4.Side Route 5.Lumber Building 6.Resources Deck 8.Tree
- Snowfall was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Updated contributors for Snowfall.
- Fixed an issue some players were having with Candy Cane textures.
- Updated the lighting.
- Players can walk through a bucket in the area outside BLU's and RED'S spawn.
- It is possible to see some Christmas lights on top of one of the buildings in the RED base. Upon closer inspection, they connect five wooden deer cutouts and a wooden sleigh cutout, the right-most deer having a glowing red nose.
- Another two deer cutouts can be found outside of the playable area close to each base.
- A total of five snowmen can be seen outside the playable area: one near the RED base wearing A Well Wrapped Hat and a RED Merc's Muffler, one near the BLU base wearing a Ghostly Gibus and a BLU Merc's Muffler, one on the back of the BLU base with a Nine-Pipe Problem, and two near the Tree on the BLU side, one with two yellow Flashes of Inspiration and one wearing a Starboard Crusader.
- The last two snowmen are arranged in a way that resembles the JoJo Approach Internet meme.
A closer look of the snowman on the back of the BLU base, with a Nine-Pipe Problem.
The snowman wearing A Well Wrapped Hat and the RED Merc's Muffler.