When activated through the taunts menu, the Scout pulls out a team-colored "DEAD END" sign, which has been painted over and now reads "This way!" instead, and quickly spins it around, periodically spinning it around himself while saying some lines. Pressingmakes the Scout point to his right and tell his teammates to go left, while pressing makes him point to his left and tell his teammates to go right. When the player ends the taunt, the Scout throws the sign on the ground.
The Spin-to-Win was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Spin-to-Win was added to the game.
- Updated Taunt: Spin-to-Win to have the sign stay longer at the end of the taunt.
- Updated Taunt: Spin-to-Win to fix an animation timing issue.
- [Undocumented] Updated the description of the Spin-to-Win.
- [Undocumented] Updated the main menu description of the Spin-to-Win.