From Team Fortress Wiki
The Sole Saviors are a community-created multi-class cosmetic item for the Scout and Demoman. They are a pair of blackish, armoured boots in a style commonly worn by knights during the Middle Ages, similar to sabatons.
- The Sole Saviors were added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Updated model/materials for the Sole Saviors.
- [Undocumented] Updated the Sole Saviors so it can be equipped by Scout.
- Updated the
player_bodygroupsthat are hidden when equipping The Sole Saviors
- This item cannot be worn with the Ali Baba's Wee Booties or Bootlegger, as they occupy the same equip region.
- The Sole Saviors and the Dark Falkirk Helm were contributed together as part of the "Dark Age Defender Additions" set.
- The original name for the item is a reference to the game Dark Souls.